2009 - 2014 F-150

Picked Her Up Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the positive responses, I appreciate it. It's nice to finally picked her up.

Originally Posted by Broken2G
Nice truck and house as well
Thanks Broken2G, we built it custom a little over five years ago. As you can see with the four garage doors, I like to keep my toys inside.

Originally Posted by SCscrew
Sharp looking ride! Give it a few weeks to get used to the way trucks ride. They definitely have a different feel than a car but you will get used to it and then it will not feel any different. I have never had a truck with the 20 inch rims but I have known several people who have and they have swapped out the Pirelli's for something a little better and they claimed the ride got better. Enjoy your new ride and try to keep that silly grin off of your face!

SCScrew
I'm getting used to it already, it's not bad just a little different. I like the overall quality of the truck it gives me a very safe and secure feeling I think I'm sticking with the Pirelli's however, since it will only be a street truck. It would be a shame to pull off brand new tires and sell them for $.50 on the dollar. Maybe later when they become worn out.

Bob

Old 05-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by 09KingRanch
Congrats. Nice Truck! And I agree with you on the Sony Premium sound system. I think it is awesome also. Can't understand why anyone would want to try and improve it.
Yeah 09 KR, I know I'm leaving mine alone, it's more than I'll ever need. If it ain't broke, why fix it! It works well with the satellite and Sync too.

Bob

Old 05-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Nice. I just got mine a couple months ago and still am reeling in delight!

I had a 97 Town Car which rides like silk. When I replaced it I got a Honda Civic. That's a crappy ride. When I got the '10 Lariat...ooooo. I like the way it rides and feels.

Already put about 8,000 miles on it.

ks

Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Nice looking ride. Congratulations.

Stilly

Old 05-20-2010, 03:38 AM
The color with the chrome wheels really looks good together. Grats!

Quick Reply: Picked Her Up Yesterday