2009 - 2014 F-150

Why lift a 2WD?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by alomar

The seach function works great here, might try using it. If you cant find it then you have no idea how to search because the question is brought up many a times in the past in other forums (not named the same thing, within other forums).
I am a member of a few forums, I know how the search works. I ask again from above, please show me these numerous thread titles where people ask "Why do you lift a 2WD truck". You might find a person or 2 who asked the question hidden within a thread, but thats it.

Who knows, maybe you were in a bad mood and wanted to bang on somebody with a sincere question. Hopefully that beer will calm you down.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by markstanco
I am a member of a few forums, I know how the search works. I ask again from above, please show me these numerous thread titles where people ask "Why do you lift a 2WD truck". You might find a person or 2 who asked the question hidden within a thread, but thats it.

Who knows, maybe you were in a bad mood and wanted to bang on somebody with a sincere question. Hopefully that beer will calm you down.
Or you didnt read what you quoted.

"because the question is brought up many a times in the past in other forums (not named the same thing, within other forums)."

Old 06-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by wandell
Personally, I can't understand someone spending $50000 on a new lifted 4x4 and then take it offroad and flog the crap out of it. I guess if you have that kinda money to throw away, more power to you.
I didn't lift but I still spent a pretty good penny on my truck. But when I go to the dump and put it 4 wheel drive, I am not throwing my money away. I bought a truck that I could enjoy the vast majority of the time and when I need to use it and get it dirty, it is there, ready for what I throw at it.

Old 09-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Why?? This one is easy.. Flood!

Lost my little Honda to the "great flood." Bought an F 150 today and plan on lifting it!! Gunna turn it into a monster truck red neck dream lmao 😅😒

Quick Reply: Why lift a 2WD?