2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I am not sure what to do??

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Barritia
Lol thats my wife for ya. She's a super sensible. But i do see where she is coming from. When ever i see a lifted truck around here (virginia) the people who get out of them are about as redneck as you could ever find. See them all the time in our local lowes. They are normally a piece of crap 10 year old smashed up toyota or chevy but it's just funny when you see the way they are dressed and the way they sound lol. I'm from england so it looks even stranger for me lol. Never met a normal person with a lifted truck but I'm sure there are some.
Wow.
Your lack of diplomacy, tact and general grasp of simple English are incredible. Here's some advice that will go a LONG way for ya....Have someone (anyone) proofread your posts before you hit that submit button. It might save you from sounding like the same "redneck" trailer trash DB you described above and so abhor! On second thought....

Old 11-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rms8
Wow.
Your lack of diplomacy, tact and general grasp of simple English are incredible. Here's some advice that will go a LONG way for ya....Have someone (anyone) proofread your posts before you hit that submit button. It might save you from sounding like the same "redneck" trailer trash DB you described above and so abhor! On second thought....

Ohhh big boy put your claws away. lol what a **** you are!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Guys relax. The thread is about a choice between two great trucks. It shouldn't have to turn into a pissing match.
Everyone has their own taste and they also have the right to do so.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Boataddict
Guys relax. The thread is about a choice between two great trucks. It shouldn't have to turn into a pissing match.
Everyone has their own taste and they also have the right to do so.
Exactly. No where did i say my English was perfect and really couldn't careless if it is or not. Done well i life without it and ain't gonna start to worry now. But some people just think they are better than others just because they can put a sentence together better than someone else. Not like I'm the only person he has done it to as it seems to be common for him to try and belittle people. Ohhh well some people are just that sad. But back on topic it is.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:46 PM
I decided to stay with the 06 for now. Ford is not stepping up to the plate enough yet as far as rebates and financing.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A wise decision.

Your '06 is great anyway.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Boataddict
I decided to stay with the 06 for now. Ford is not stepping up to the plate enough yet as far as rebates and financing.
I'm sure your wallet (and the peace of mind of no new huge long-term bill/debt) will thank you.

Around here, I still have yet to see an '09, not even on a dealer's lot! Haven't seen any of those fugly new fishy bass-mouthed ram's yet either. There's just no interest in them (or any large vehicle nowadays), between a) the economy (people learning to live without debt and instead gain financial confidence/freedom and peace of mind, rather than with piles of debt just to try and show off to their neighbors they are well-to-do, or whatever goes thru people's head when they go into debt when it's not necessary) and b) a lot of people being dissapointed that FMC just majorly refreshed it rather than making an all-new one.

Let's hope with all this new govt. regulation/oversight due to the auto bailout bill, that we will see something new from Ford for the F-150 in a few years that's truly new and gets good mpg. I'd love to see something in 2012 like the rumors currently circulating.