Raptor and 6.2L Shelved? Ranger Sticks Around

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BennyHanna
Yes they do....

well some of them do anyway.
If we were talking about sport tracs i woulda mentioned that . I actually looked at those before i got my frontier. Overpriced IMO.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:25 PM
What are you doing posting on a ford forum if you have a frontier truck??? your not making sense....

Old 07-20-2008, 08:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Lumadar
Talk about beating a dead horse with a stick.

I get it, you drive slower than anyone on Earth and get better than average mileage. We get that.

My point is that YOUR reported numbers are NOT normal and for the AVERAGE consumer a Ranger would make more sense if they didn't need heavy duty truck duty and wanted better MPG.
Seriously, man. Good one. Speaking of that stick, you should remove it from your *** prior to posting.

Numbers are just that, numbers. Mine are mine, yours are yours. I can't help the fact that some people don't know how to drive.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Lumadar
I was a moderator on a HUGELY successful Ranger forum for over 2 years...I know a thing or two about Rangers
This is too funny.

Anyways.. Ive ranted about the ranger over and over again from real world experience ive had with it, there's nothing good to say about the ranger, when it comes to driving it, and thats all that needs to be said. Even if it got the numbers that EPA claims, its still not great numbers for a truck it's size. The 4.0l, in the real world doesnt get any better mileage then the 4.6L f150. I drive my f150 with a heavy foot when its not connected to a trailor and I still get good mileage.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:51 PM
You may have a point, but that alone does not make them a bad truck to own. Mine have always served me well, I just want a bigger cab.

Quick Reply: Raptor and 6.2L Shelved? Ranger Sticks Around