2004 - 2008 F-150

how many miles is too many??

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Received 45 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by muddy4x4ford
found out that both trucks sold on saturday.. damn.. finding a 07-08 king ranch nearby me thats green is hard
As you are finding out, there are many levels when it comes to "value" here. Guys post about the trucks being priced too high, yet it seems the local market there bore the price or certainly whatever the best deal was. I knew the prices were higher than some I'ld seen, but then I wasn looking at FX4s and such, the KRs do go higher here as well as long as the leather isn't stressed too bad.

Keep looking, your dream truck will show up.

My rule has been to strt offering about 80% of asking price if I wanted a particular vehicle, I always understand that I may have to go to 90%, and if they are that firm that it's gonna take 100% to get it .... time for decisions.

You aren't always going to this age in this time with these bills, someday you'll be 10-20-30 years older in a different time with different bills.

Just sayinm' .... stuff happens and there'll be times that you look back with regret .... but if you are on the right side of grass and able to look back, maybe it was for the best after all.

Quick Reply: how many miles is too many??