2004 - 2008 F-150

Some new mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do u mean sketchy.Who did you deal with?

Old 06-26-2010, 12:25 PM
The older lady. she didnt seem very knowledgeable, she ordered the tires right in front of me, but thats the easy part. i wrote everything out for her though. the wheels are different, she just seemed, not to be mean, kinda dumb.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah Thats his mom. They will treat ya right, the deposit is normal. Ive been going through them for a couple years now and I still have to get him a deposit. Thats one thing I like about them is they can get parts in a couple days. They had my moms rims in like 1 day. I will text him later for ya.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:34 PM
When did you order your stuff

Old 06-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by IORf150
Yeah Thats his mom. They will treat ya right, the deposit is normal. Ive been going through them for a couple years now and I still have to get him a deposit. Thats one thing I like about them is they can get parts in a couple days. They had my moms rims in like 1 day. I will text him later for ya.

Yea without a doubt so far they have treated me well. i have met with her after hours a couple times and what not. i would still have rather dealt with steve at jc's. i called him yesterday and we were gonna meet today to make it official. i was gonna pay 2k out the door. i feel very comfortable there. steve said he would meet me there in the mornin. well, this mornin i showed up and he had just left and wasnt returning for the day. didnt call me or anything. i called the shop and had them leave a note for him... " tell steve i went to intense. thanks". it just pissed me off. but anyways. the only thing that kills me is her lack of knowledge. it seems as the wife with the large... um.. "cough"... was much more knowledgeable of the subject. idk. regardless i put down 500 up front. when i pulled out 2000 bucks cash she was like, wow, this kids no joke lol.

but again, if you would do that i would appreciate it. i ordered the tires today, she said the wheel warehouse was shut down. she said first thing monday.

edit: she said she would order the wheels first thing monday. said everything should be ready to rock wednesday.

Last edited by gcart; 06-26-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Haha I hear ya on his wife, I joke with him all the time that she is gonna leave him for me. The mom doesnt know as much, but there good people even though they seem to have a bad rep. They take care of me good, hell theres time he will come pick my truck up from work to his shop when I order things. Yeah I will definately text him later and make sure, even though they will. Just dont let it get to ya, you will be happy with the results. You should still come out to the show and hang out.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Haha I hear ya on his wife, I joke with him all the time that she is gonna leave him for me. The mom doesnt know as much, but there good people even though they seem to have a bad rep. They take care of me good, hell theres time he will come pick my truck up from work to his shop when I order things. Yeah I will definately text him later and make sure, even though they will. Just dont let it get to ya, you will be happy with the results. You should still come out to the show and hang out.
man i want to but i am heading to clearwater in about ten minutes! get to go watch the sunset lol. taking a girl from work. shes a sweet heart. but i feel a lot better hearin from you. i was just worried about getting walked over cause im young.

on another note, is there anything else my truck needs

Old 06-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Here are a few pics. i like them in person muchhhh more. i love how it feels driving down the road, feels like a truck. also love peoples looks. I absolutely love it. what should i do next?

Old 06-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Looks real good man, you were all worried for no reason. Did they everything right for you?

Old 06-30-2010, 09:03 PM
I say ptm the bumpers.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:11 PM
I say ptm the bumpers.
I was thinking about buying the bumper with fog light holes. i really want more hids lol. these things are sick. what about lincoln handles and black mirror caps? idk, lets get out of the ordinary. what can i do to be alittle more original?

Old 06-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Lt handles would look good, since you got a little chrome in your wheels. Not sure what you mean by original. Original is for grandpas.Haha

Old 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
original as in different. What should i do?

Quick Reply: Some new mods