2004 - 2008 F-150

Rancho Suspension Kits backordered until Mid-Sept?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rancho Suspension Kits backordered until Mid-Sept?

Hey guys,

I know of a few people that were able to get their kits a few weeks ago. I had my friend check through his wholesale distributors and they all told him the Rancho Suspension kit is backordered until mid-sept? Good way for the company to avoid paying back anymore $500 rebates if you ask me.

Sucks for me because I have the cash now and he has yet to be able to find the suspension.

I called 4wheelparts since they have it advertised and they drop ship from the company 10 miles away but told me they would not be able to tell me if they were backordered until I placed delivery.......what type of b.s. is that?

That company needs to be restructured, I'm in the Mustang aftermarket too and I've NEVER heard that from any company I buy from.

Done with my rant, so has anyone been able to get a Rancho kit recently?

Old 08-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by edgespeeder06
Hey guys,

I know of a few people that were able to get their kits a few weeks ago. I had my friend check through his wholesale distributors and they all told him the Rancho Suspension kit is backordered until mid-sept? Good way for the company to avoid paying back anymore $500 rebates if you ask me.

Sucks for me because I have the cash now and he has yet to be able to find the suspension.

I called 4wheelparts since they have it advertised and they drop ship from the company 10 miles away but told me they would not be able to tell me if they were backordered until I placed delivery.......what type of b.s. is that?

That company needs to be restructured, I'm in the Mustang aftermarket too and I've NEVER heard that from any company I buy from.

I just received my kit of two quicklifts (rs999935/RS999911, and (2) RS999286XL) this past week. I've decided to go another route and have them all 4 up for sale in the for sale forum. Brand new in the box. I got this from 4wheelparts.com actually. Ordered on Monday, received on Wednesday.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:18 PM
4WheelParts is a crappy retailer anyway. Can't help you on the Rancho situation though.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Hey the above kit doesn't match the numbers I have. Mine is an 04 sorry.

Thanks I appreciate that. All other companies sell it in pieces but no luck on actually having it stock...

Old 08-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Hey the above kit doesn't match the numbers I have. Mine is an 04 sorry.

Thanks I appreciate that. All other companies sell it in pieces but no luck on actually having it stock...
Yeah forgot to mention it is for 09+ sorry.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey guys,

I'm sure the $500.00 offered rebate was more than enough to get a bunch of their kits sold. Especially on a kit that isn't moving that much anymore, since the 09-11 body style has been produced.

As a side note.. I waited almost 3 months to get a replacement Maximum Motorsports Pan Hard bar a few months back. Shortages happen.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:15 PM
oh I completely understand, it probably has them backlogged because of that and it took me a while to raise the money for it and now I can't even benefit with the deal that they are offering....I have one more place to try next week.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you can find a cheap place to buy one. Le me know. I'm in the market for one as well. I'd really like the rancho, but I'd be just as happy with a rcx lift as well.

Quick Reply: Rancho Suspension Kits backordered until Mid-Sept?