2004 - 2008 F-150

06s and 07s have nickel anti-sieze on the S plug shanks?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=robertmII]
Originally Posted by i.ride.suzuki
Umm what they hell do you want to hear?

What the hell do I want to hear? I think I made that pretty clear in the post you quoted. Maybe you don't understand the meaning of definitive? Here ya go:

1 : serving to provide a final solution or to end a situation <a definitive victory>
2 : authoritative and apparently exhaustive <a definitive edition>
3 a : serving to define or specify precisely <definitive laws> b : serving as a perfect example : QUINTESSENTIAL <a definitive bourgeois>
4 : fully differentiated or developed <a definitive organ>
synonym see CONCLUSIVE

While I understand nothing written on a chat forum should be taken as law, I was hoping for some more detail than a one word reply (not meaning to insult thumper). bamorris2 post is a pretty good speculation. Yoman and Baja's replies indicate other people are still curious too, in spite of the one word reply you seem to feel ends all debate/concern.

But hey, thanks for being rude.

Now, I am a new guy, and a bit of a lurker more then anything...but, the time it would take to actually pull a plug and look for yourself seems like a much more effective then typing some snide retort about what decisive actually means. Just my .02.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually it was a snide retort about what definitive...oh god never mind. (ask yourself though, did your addition to the thread help in any conceivable way??)

I'm going to check this weekend, was just hoping someone might know one way or the other. Or at the very least could tell me if I would be able to visually tell if I pulled the plug on a truck with 1500 miles. I assume there will be a film/residue of some type. I bought a bottle of nickel anti-seize and its pretty thick stuff.

Quick Reply: 06s and 07s have nickel anti-sieze on the S plug shanks?