2004 - 2008 F-150

???What am i doing wrong???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Grubrunner
No need to be a smart-***, self-confessed, know-it-all! Because you clearly don't.

I forwarded my experience as a reference for those interested, and clearly made a disclaimer at the end of my post. You claim it's "corrosive" yet I had no problems whatsoever with either vehicle... now who's the "Einstein," Einstein? For the record, I know of, at least a dozen people who have taken the same route... without the inkling of a problem.

As for the "kids" comment, I'm far from it, sunshine.... far from it!

Time for me to roll my eyes...

Thanks for coming.

Grubrunner, just disregard what MGDfan says sometimes. I think he gets a case of the "itchy-vagina" from time to time....

Old 05-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know what the guy's problem is.

He flammed me for posting MY experience and MY opinion. Yet I had no experience with the "corrosive" claims he seems to be an expert on. What a tool!

You're most probably correct. He seems to be real itchy at present. Can we organize this, self-confessed know-it-all, some so he can calm down a bit?

Old 05-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Grubrunner
I don't know what the guy's problem is.

He flammed me for posting MY experience and MY opinion. Yet I had no experience with the "corrosive" claims he seems to be an expert on. What a tool!

You're most probably correct. He seems to be real itchy at present. Can we organize this, self-confessed know-it-all, some so he can calm down a bit?

It's my PERIOD, you twits ! Itchy does not BEGIN to describe it! LOL!

FYI - I did not 'flamm' you, I 'flamed' you. I apologize for that, too. Sincerely.

The stuff is corrosive, I think even in diluted concentrations - it just takes longer to see the effects. It's not worth the miniscule benefit, IMO.

Finally - I have stated many times I'm no expert - a self-professed 'non-expert' actually. (But I do listen to experts lol.) Not to be taken too seriously as well.

Bubba

Quick Reply: ???What am i doing wrong???