2004 - 2008 F-150

0% financing!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by themetermcse
It makes a man think for a while. I was just telling my wife that I might look into it, simply because I want a super crew, but in the end, I probably won't because they prolly won't give me enough for my truck, like some others have said.
Try to sell it private party. Worth a shot, what do you lose, a few bucks in the local paper. I sold my 05 SCrew Fx4 last month for $26,250 and then a dealer did the paperwork for us, so when I go to buy a 07 I saved almost $1500 in taxes. Not to bad for a 2 year old vehicle. My 07's expected to arrive late next week, so I'm hoping to get the 0%.

I figured it out, if I take the 0% from Ford vs. the best interest rate I could find, I will be saving over $2k IF I keep the truck for the full 60 months.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hmfic
Try to sell it private party. Worth a shot, what do you lose, a few bucks in the local paper. I sold my 05 SCrew Fx4 last month for $26,250 and then a dealer did the paperwork for us, so when I go to buy a 07 I saved almost $1500 in taxes. Not to bad for a 2 year old vehicle. My 07's expected to arrive late next week, so I'm hoping to get the 0%.

I figured it out, if I take the 0% from Ford vs. the best interest rate I could find, I will be saving over $2k IF I keep the truck for the full 60 months.
sounds like a good deal. wish it could happen down here. i might be able to swing something because the dealers have been thinning out their lots and have been moving more used that new.

Quick Reply: 0% financing!