2004 - 2008 F-150

$ For Mark Lt Handles

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by srdkevin
Has anyone painted there chrome bezel? I am tinkering with that idea?
What chrome bezel? The chrome handle strap?

If so, why not just buy the PTM handles?

Old 04-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by TXCobra
Wow, great list of mods. How are you doing the power tailgate lock?
there is a great thread on here for it........just search "tailgate lock" and it will come up........someone has a very detailed page about it.....i got an actuator for $12 on ebay and will wire it up to the door locks......

Old 04-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Well, I installed the 4 doors tonight (the tailgate handle wont be in until tomorrow). It was a very easy install (thanks to the instructions from the originator of this thread). All I can say is this is one of the best mods I have done! Wow, what a difference it makes in how the truck looks! It was well worth the $278.

Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by TXCobra
Well, I installed the 4 doors tonight (the tailgate handle wont be in until tomorrow). It was a very easy install (thanks to the instructions from the originator of this thread). All I can say is this is one of the best mods I have done! Wow, what a difference it makes in how the truck looks! It was well worth the $278.
mine are now done also.........i can say all but the drivers door was easy.....it was a PITA and knuckles and fingers..........i hope i didnt bleed too much in there.........wife was pissed cause i spent all day working on my truck.......i also installed carquest blue brake pads to help with the dust and a set of splash guards........only 2 things left for me to do is a power tailgate lock and brush and grille guard...........i should have some pics on here tomorrow from what i did today...........later

Old 05-20-2007, 09:35 PM

Has anyone ordered the LT handles that are Ebony Solid (Black)? I have the Black Clearcoat will these match perfectly? and i want to have painted buckets i already have billet handles that i want to keep so if i ordered the LT's pre-painted handles the chrome pulls would be a waste of money... so i dont know what to do about that

Old 05-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blackf150337
Has anyone ordered the LT handles that are Ebony Solid (Black)? I have the Black Clearcoat will these match perfectly? and i want to have painted buckets i already have billet handles that i want to keep so if i ordered the LT's pre-painted handles the chrome pulls would be a waste of money... so i dont know what to do about that
I have the ebony solid black LT handles and they match the paint on my 06.

Quick Reply: $ For Mark Lt Handles