2004 - 2008 F-150

$ For Mark Lt Handles

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey labman how did you look them up at fordparts.com is it in the OEM parts catolog? I cant seem to find a set of them. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Old 01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by highridin4x4
Hey labman how did you look them up at fordparts.com is it in the OEM parts catolog? I cant seem to find a set of them. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
i called my local lincoln dealer and got the part numbers and their prices.....i knew they would be high but not $450.........so that is where i got the numbers..........much cheaper there.........i might try to go back to the dealer with his prices and see what they can do..........

Old 01-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by labman1014
i called my local lincoln dealer and got the part numbers and their prices.....i knew they would be high but not $450.........so that is where i got the numbers..........much cheaper there.........i might try to go back to the dealer with his prices and see what they can do..........
Yeah, just don't go to the retail counter, go to the wholesale counter.

Old 01-21-2007, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by whitecrystal1
Yeah, just don't go to the retail counter, go to the wholesale counter.
wish we had one here....wholesale that is....

Old 04-10-2007, 10:22 PM

So tell me this?

I already have the putco chrome 5 pc set!

I want the LT handles for my tuck so couldnt i just order the new King Ranch door handles since the 07 ones have painted door handles? and reuse me pull handle overlay?

Give me some suggestions!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by srdkevin
So tell me this?

I already have the putco chrome 5 pc set!

I want the LT handles for my tuck so couldnt i just order the new King Ranch door handles since the 07 ones have painted door handles? and reuse me pull handle overlay?

Give me some suggestions!
no bc all ford handles are paint to match.....you will end up paying more after you get them painted......i just ordered mine from fastpartsnetwork.com. should be here this week.......but now if your truck is a different color than a mark lt then the only route for you is paint to match.....

Old 04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
labman - did you ever get your LT handles? I looked in your gallery and didn't see them on your truck, but I wasn't sure. I think the $282 shipped quote was probably the best you were going to get for LT handles. I recently put them on my truck and paid $297 shipped for all 5 handles.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by wxscpo
labman - did you ever get your LT handles? I looked in your gallery and didn't see them on your truck, but I wasn't sure. I think the $282 shipped quote was probably the best you were going to get for LT handles. I recently put them on my truck and paid $297 shipped for all 5 handles.
i ordered them last week and should be here this week.....had to pay a lil more....price went up......i think like you, $299 but i paid for the overnight shipping since i got them from fastpartsnetwork.com.....i have to wait til they get them in and turn around and send them to me........i didnt want to wait 2 full weeks......i will post pics most likly next week......your trucks looks really good btw since your lift..what part of MS are you from? and where did you order your handles from?.....thanks

Old 04-17-2007, 08:02 PM
wxscpo / labman, I just got a quote from my dealer for $303 including tax....but this did NOT include a new keypad. It is the bucket with a keypad, but I have to swap my current one into it. It was like another $34 for a new keypad. Is this about the best deal I can get? Thanks for any feedback.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by TXCobra
wxscpo / labman, I just got a quote from my dealer for $303 including tax....but this did NOT include a new keypad. It is the bucket with a keypad, but I have to swap my current one into it. It was like another $34 for a new keypad. Is this about the best deal I can get? Thanks for any feedback.
i got mine for $291 b4 shipping and mine came with a new keypad....i plan on selling my old one to a friend to make a lil back. fastpartsnetwork.com is where i got mine from...........took a total of 12 days from order, them to get them in and then delivered.........now that price is for all 5.i have a SCrew....

Old 04-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Not sure what to tell you, but I paid $297 shipped for mine and that did include a new keypad. Removing the rod from the old keypad was probably the biggest PIA part of the whole handle swap.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys! I ended up at $278 out the door with my dealer (for all 5). I am still not sure if it will come with a keypad or not, but I am 90% sure it does....he basically matched the best internet price I could find and I paid tax instead of shipping. Can't wait to get these installed! I am surprised at how much it changes the look of the truck.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:29 PM

Thanks guys! I ended up at $278 out the door with my dealer (for all 5). I am still not sure if it will come with a keypad or not, but I am 90% sure it does....he basically matched the best internet price I could find and I paid tax instead of shipping. Can't wait to get these installed! I am surprised at how much it changes the look of the truck.
not a bad price......yes i cant wait to get mine on also....they go on fri along with my power tailgate lock, splash guards, and new brake pads to cut down on the dust. then i will order my final piece.....a stainless steal grill and bruch guard...then i will be done for a lil while.........i will let you know any pointers once i get mine done........later

Old 04-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow, great list of mods. How are you doing the power tailgate lock?

Old 04-18-2007, 10:31 PM

Has anyone painted there chrome bezel? I am tinkering with that idea?

Quick Reply: $ For Mark Lt Handles