2004 - 2008 F-150

UPDATED JLT DYNO #'s...270HP, 327 FT/LBS

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure what im gunna do with the wheels yet, got em in the boxes in the garage. I used the tires off of them on my wheels right now, i wasn't sure at the time which direction i wanted to go....bigger tires, what size, lift or no lift. Once i figure that out i'll remount the tires to the wheels and then i'll keep you posted. I have a bronco that i'll drive this winter, try to keep that nasty salt off

Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by F150 Duke
Hey Minnesota Guys,

Yeah I'm up for a get together some time if you'd like.

In not to long I'll be going to Hi Tech performance (currently in Anoka) but moving to Elk River this weekend to do another dyno run.

I'm all over the place in the Twin Cities and am driving through Arden Hills and Anoka on a weekly basis.

I'll actually be going through Arden Hills, Shoreview and then on to Anoka tomorrow afternoon.

Give me a honk if you see me, I'll keep an eye out for your trucks too. I actually have the stock tires back on now for the winter, so keep an eye out for this truck with stock Lariat tires on.

Hey f10076ford,

What did you do with your stock OEM 20s? Are you keeping them for the winter? If not and you're looking to get rid of them, let me know. You can drop me an email or PM me by clicking on my screen name.

Count me in i live in brooklyn park, mn. Me and Duke have been talking and im pumped to get my tunes and meet you guys!!!!

PS: Duke i owe you a couple beers!!!!!

Quick Reply: UPDATED JLT DYNO #'s...270HP, 327 FT/LBS