2004 - 2008 F-150

2nd Annual "I Love my truck" Friday!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2nd Annual "I Love my truck" Friday!!

Yeppers, that's right. What are some things that you love most about your truck today?

Me? Well after all the wind, rain and road construction going on here in town, even though it is dirtier than usual, I still admire and my head swells a little when I hear someone say, "hey man that is a nice looking truck".

I had a dodge owner yesterday say that to me while picking up some pinestraw for my father in law. He walked around it and asked me many questions about gas mileage, the tires, what size engine and he loved the interior of my truck.

It just kinda made me smile a little that somone (like a dodge owner) would compliment my truck so much. Before I left he made the comment that he was seriously thinking about getting in a Ford F-150!!

I think Ford owes me a commission check, !

Old 11-17-2006, 09:14 AM
It's my first new vehicle!
-autolocking doors
-Rear defroster
-i fit in it! (6ft2)
-sweet DSG color
-it's mine and it's new
-only paid 26k for it including shipping to germany!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by sgerry
Wow, nice!

Old 11-17-2006, 10:04 AM
love everything about my truck, also my first new vehicle. just rolled 10k on the way to work this morning. looking forward to another great 190k out of her. thanks for starting this topic.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by sgerry
It's my first new vehicle!
-autolocking doors
-Rear defroster
-i fit in it! (6ft2)
-sweet DSG color
-it's mine and it's new

LOVE IT!!!!
DSG? Doesnt sound good?? Dog sh*t gold?? We need to change this thread to I hate my truck friday for driving me to a party on a work night. 10 oclock played some BP, then some flip cup, then a few rounds of a$$hole(which I owned). The next thing I know it is 2:30 and like 10 of us are walking down the street trying to get taco's. Dont know how we got home but the next thing I know Cops! Cops! My dumbbutt hops in my truck bed to hide right in the drive way in shorts and a tee shirt. Long story short woke up late for work, honestly couldnt feel my arms or legs from frostbite, covered in greese from the truck parts I carry and a call from my frinds while driving, "the cops last night told us someone was in the bed sleeping and that they should get him inside but they though it was way funnier to leave me out there.

Old 11-17-2006, 12:27 PM
sorry about that above post it seemed a lot better of a post at the time now I am feeling a little better its a waist of space

Old 11-17-2006, 12:34 PM
i love every thing there is about my truck cause its mine

Old 11-17-2006, 12:55 PM
i got my edge EVO last night and wow.....
its a whole new truck and as long as i can keep buying some easy mods here and there im gonna love this truck for a long time

Old 11-17-2006, 01:04 PM
heated side mirrors! work very well after getting off of work at 6am when its cold out

Old 11-17-2006, 01:35 PM

Well, after being a first time owner of my '06 Screw since July, I love everything about especially the heated seats now that it's getting pretty cold in the mornings. I love all the mods I've done to it as well. The one thing I hate about my truck? That's easy!!!!!

It's the amount of $$$$ it's costing me to mod it!! Just when I think I'm done, along comes something else I want to do to it!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 02:31 PM
what is DSG?

Old 11-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by extremeethan
what is DSG?
a term we all use for your girlfriend...

Does Suck Good

Old 11-17-2006, 03:16 PM
so your mom knows the term well then too I assume? from last night it fits her to a T. I am guessing your mom came up with it too being that she used Good instead of the proper, well, and we all know shes a 8th grade dropout. JK JK
But serously am i over looking the obvious? what is it?

Old 11-17-2006, 03:53 PM
DSG? Doesnt sound good?? Dog sh*t gold?? We need to change this thread to I hate my truck friday for driving me to a party on a work night. 10 oclock played some BP, then some flip cup, then a few rounds of a$$hole(which I owned). The next thing I know it is 2:30 and like 10 of us are walking down the street trying to get taco's. Dont know how we got home but the next thing I know Cops! Cops! My dumbbutt hops in my truck bed to hide right in the drive way in shorts and a tee shirt. Long story short woke up late for work, honestly couldnt feel my arms or legs from frostbite, covered in greese from the truck parts I carry and a call from my frinds while driving, "the cops last night told us someone was in the bed sleeping and that they should get him inside but they though it was way funnier to leave me out there.
Hahaha rock on, you gotta love those nights!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Banned
so your mom knows the term well then too I assume? from last night it fits her to a T. I am guessing your mom came up with it too being that she used Good instead of the proper, well, and we all know shes a 8th grade dropout. JK JK
But serously am i over looking the obvious? what is it?
LOL...

Dark Shadow Gray

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual "I Love my truck" Friday!!