2004 - 2008 F-150

Got my first ticket in the F1!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by azmidget91
o and ive been searched 3 times, one time the cop asked me i kid you not "have you been smokin the reefer?" LOL
meow, what did you just say, meow?

Old 10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ()smoke()
meow, what did you just say, meow?
Meow? Why are you calling him Meow?....... hmmm . Hey thats what a cat does.........your calling him Cat?????? Cat.... another word for cat....

2 i have gone to school for so far here in AZ and i just got one in cali that i am gogin to do a school for
Another traffic school in less than 18months? Thats not legal here in Cali. I wonder what my civic duty would be.......??? 1800 DMV TIPS?

Old 10-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've had the finger shooken at me a few times. Also had to do the roadside olympics once when i was pullin an all nighter drivin to lubbock. I think the best though was i got pulled over on a service road by my house one time. there was a stop sign there that no one stoped at and was completely pointless. So a week before i got pulled over my friends and i decided to steal the stop sign. So a week later i get pulled over for running the stop sign(it hadn't and still hasn't been replaced) The officer says to me, "son you know you just ran that stop sign back there." And i said, what stop sign officer, i happen to know for a fact that there isn't a stop sign back there. He had no come back and let me go. He also didnt seem to notice the fact that i was speeding and out past restriction. ha i drove away laughing. I haven't had a ticket to this day, knock on wood! Thank you passport x50

Quick Reply: Got my first ticket in the F1!!!!