2004 - 2008 F-150

Uniball Upper arms for 2wd & 4wd...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uniball Upper arms for 2wd & 4wd...

My buddy who works at a fabrication shop recently fabbed up some uniball upper arms for a 2wd truck and it fit 37 inch tires with no rubbing and cranked coilovers. He can powder coat them any color you want. He makes them an inch longer so the uniball doesnt get maxed out as much as the total chaos one. These are sweeeeet! I am probably going to sell my total chaos arms to buy a set of these so I can crank my coilovers higher. Anyone who is interested PM me so we can talk about a price.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:55 AM
First question are they more or less then the TC one's, and second with the added inch what does that do for the alignment? will it still be able to align, I dont know but it just sounds like that would push the spindle out more making the tires wear on the outside edge, but again I am no expert at suspensions.

Old 08-18-2006, 01:32 PM
They are a little more than the Total Chaos ones but well worth it for us 2wd guys. The bottom camber bolt has a lot of adjustment area and he makes them an inch wider so that the 37's will clear easily.

Quick Reply: Uniball Upper arms for 2wd & 4wd...