2004 - 2008 F-150

The truck has been lifted....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CANNONFX4
SIlver05, post a picture of your truck, i don't think ive seen it

Let me try and dig some up I'm at work and not my home pc.

Originally Posted by patshea098
how much did you get it for....and 4wd is very nice for your 8.5 inches of lift...is only like a 6 inch kit on our 4wd trucks

and its always nice to have when its winter and its icey, snowing you know....its the fact of knowing you got somehting that will help you.

i think its funny how you think your so clever in all your so called "insults" on peoples trucks and posts. and its funnyer cause your trying to make fun of people while typing on a forum which is pathetic.
If you would really like to know I got my truck for 18k. 4wd probably is nice for winter and when its icey outside, but I live in Texas. Those things never happen and if they do happen geuss what I'm staying inside because my job always closes when its bad weather. I have no usage for 4wd and I'm not paying to have it when I know I'm not going to use it. Dude I'm not trying to be clever or make insults. Anyone who knows me knows I have a personality like which is on these forums. Dude its a web forum stop taking peoples posts so seriously. From reading your posts I think you have me confused for a regular lift. My height is achieved with the Fabtech 6 inch kit with my Daystar on top of it. This thursay actually I'm actually adding my add a leaf and my new tool box that was a gift. I think with those 2 things I'll be done with my truck.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:46 PM
thanks for all the compliments guys!!

Monkey-1 member did most of the work....what an awesome friend!

Old 06-28-2006, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=Stragum]I would like to thank member Monkey-1 (he did most of the work) for his incredible friendship and for helping me make it a reality for my truck.

We added an Autospring 2" lift on the front and a 1 1/2 add a leaf from Summit Racing to the rear. It took us about 3.5 hours to do the job.

Ol' SilverFox (name of my truck) is looking pretty mean now.....check out the pics below.

Looks good. Nice to see more flaresides on this site

Quick Reply: The truck has been lifted....