2004 - 2008 F-150

If you have a ROUSH and post you will be BANNED!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have a ROUSH and post you will be BANNED!!

Yes, thats right I am electing myself as a moderator for the day. If you have a roush super charger and post any comments about it you will be banned. You are causing mental and physical anguish to many on this boared that are stressed enough. I, unfortunately like many, have not the money to do this modification at this point. This is due to a plethora of issues, one of which is my lovely (hint of sarcasm) wife. Also, with these latest posting and sharing them with my truck she is feeling very vulnerable and has copped an attitude because we are not keeping up with the Joneses. She feels partly betrayed and unlucky for having me as her owner.

All of this can be avoided for many members and future members by just stopping all Roush postings. Imagine the humble life we could lead without the posts. This may also be linked to lift threads but those are withstanding at this ppoint.

Thank, you all for understanding and a quick YAH or NAH will solidify this request.

Old 10-28-2005, 09:48 AM
LMAO

i love my roush *waits for ban*

Old 10-28-2005, 10:24 AM
I like you are poor, and the wife is giving me crap because I dont help with the kids or the house I had to have. She doent understand of the basic needs of the house like water softners (so the truck doent get spots with the sprinklers)
plasma tv`s just a must ( also want one in the master bath, already wired next to the hot tub) 8 burner stainless steel bbq in the back yard. and 33s on the F-150. A nice supercharger would just be the icing on the cake. So I vote for this ban too.

P.S I got the water softner and bbq already but with intense nagosiating Its hard to hide money with 2 little kids.

Old 10-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I want want too so I agree. Right now I'm looking at my mod budget going

Old 10-28-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm just green with envy, and the wife does not sympathize. Hail the Roush!

Old 10-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Why?! They spend 5K and are a measly second faster in the quarter than the 'ol Tan Terror. Spend the 1k in mods and you'll be fine. That's all it takes to really wake up this engine.

I'm not saying a s/c wouldn't be nice, but it's nothing to lose sleep over. Now, a Procharger w/ intercooler running more boost and laying down even bigger numbers, thats... Oh yeah, and for less money.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:14 AM
I dunno dzervit, I'm really interested to see what they did to the Stage 3 F-150 to make it 445HP/500TQ. That's, well...impressive, and I'd rather have the performance/tq curve of the roots blower over a ProCharger if Roush has it making that much power.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by DevilSun
I dunno dzervit, I'm really interested to see what they did to the Stage 3 F-150 to make it 445HP/500TQ.
That's what it's supposed to do at the crank outta the box. A Procharger is supposed to lay down 480HP at the crank. Plus, with Roush you have to send off your PCM and crap, while the PC you get a Preditor and big-time flexibility with your PCM....

Old 10-28-2005, 12:11 PM
That's what it's supposed to do at the crank with the intercooler (which isn't out yet) out of the box. Slap on a 2.8 pulley, and you'll be making the power or better than the ProCharger and have a hell of a lot more usable power/torque, at least IMO. I dunno, power is power, but I've always been more of a fan of the roots/twinscrew setups.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Kenne Bell = 140 RWHP.

Old 10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by dzervit
Plus, with Roush you have to send off your PCM and crap, while the PC you get a Preditor and big-time flexibility with your PCM....
You send it out and get it back 2 days later.....wow that's a long time! There are many reasons to go with Roush over the other kits, even though I know it may not make as much power as brand X.......There is a factory warranty with it and it is backed by Ford. I trust the tuning from a FACTORY vehicle (the true Roush F-150) a lot more than a predator or diablo from the competetors. It is tested and tested and tested and is a very safe system for a stock engine and does not require any internals to handle the power. I just like to know that it is something that is made and designed specifically for our trucks from the factory. We all have our opinions and yes, opinions are like underarms and a$$holes, we all have them.....and they all stink!

Old 10-28-2005, 08:36 PM
cant we all just get along???? I cant afford any of them 1000 or 1 hp at the crank

Old 10-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by MANSFIELDSTX
cant we all just get along???? I cant afford any of them 1000 or 1 hp at the crank
Yeah, we can.........I'm just joking if anyone was offended with my underarms comment!!!

Old 10-29-2005, 11:50 AM
hehehe

Agreed !

Quick Reply: If you have a ROUSH and post you will be BANNED!!