2004 - 2008 F-150

Detroit Assembly Plant!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Detroit Assembly Plant!

Hey guys,

I looked throught the search and could not find the link I was looking for. I had to have my windshield replaced and am trying to find the assembly plant decal that goes on the orginal windshield. Can anyone help me?

Thank You,

-Will

Old 08-29-2005, 09:26 AM
You want to put a sticker on your truck? Why?! Unless you know someone that works on the line and can pocket one for you, I don't think your going to get one.

Old 08-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Contact UAW Region 1A. They hold the local that serves Dearborn Assembly. The "UAW Pride" decals, I believe are provided by the local union that serves the plant.

I think UAW local 900 serves DAP.

They should be able to help you.

http://www.uawregion1a.com/

Old 08-29-2005, 12:37 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Down here in Texas I'm PO'd because the state makes you put (2) stickers on your windshield -- one for your emissions inspection and one for the license registration! I HATE THOSE THINGS -- THEY MAKE THE TRUCK LOOK TACKY!

Meanwhile, in another part of the country, guys are actually looking for stickers to put on their windshield. You know what they say -- different strokes for different folks!

Old 08-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by ddellwo
Down here in Texas I'm PO'd because the state makes you put (2) stickers on your windshield -- one for your emissions inspection and one for the license registration! I HATE THOSE THINGS -- THEY MAKE THE TRUCK LOOK TACKY!

Meanwhile, in another part of the country, guys are actually looking for stickers to put on their windshield. You know what they say -- different strokes for different folks!

I hear ya.

I hate stickers... bumper stickers, windshield stickers, rear window stickers...

Quick Reply: Detroit Assembly Plant!