2004 - 2008 F-150

MERGED: Any pictures of the ATS Xtreme Running Boards?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any pictures of the ATS Xtreme Running Boards?

I've been looking all over for some pictures of the ATS painted running boards for the 04-05 supercrew, but I can't find any. Does anybody have these, or know where pictures of them might be? I just e-mailed ATS for a picture, so hopefully I'll get some soon.

I've been looking for a nice looking, paintable running board for the supercrew, but I'm striking out. Are there any others out there worth looking at? I don't want nerf bar style boards because I have kids, and we will be in Alaska where they get pretty slippery when iced over.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Awhile back I noted that ATS offers an Xtreme for the 2004 F150 Screw. My notes refer to a part No. C910-CU84. However, my recall of a photo on their website was of a generic super duty installation. I did not obtain a price.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I've seen them listed around $500 for painted w/ lights. You are correct on the ATS website, all they have is a picture of a superduty. I'll make sure to post a photo if I get one from them.

Old 06-25-2005, 09:14 PM
04 Red Lariat isn't the only one with lifted photo's!

Well, while I was searching for ATS Xtreme running boards on google, I came accross a website called autoaccessory4u and saw a picture of my sport trac to advertise the ATS running boards! This is the second time I have seen my sport trac picture used for advertising these boards. The first time was on E-bay, when somebody was using the picture to sell the same type of running board. I really don't mind... if I didn't want the pictures used, I wouldn't of posted them on-line for all to see in the first place.

autoaccessory4u link

I'm still not having any luck finding pictures of the ATS Xtreme boards for the 2004-2005 Supercrew... any out there?

Old 06-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Banned
all I know, I would be upset if someone used my picture of something I own to advertize there product. I feel bad for you guys though.

Old 06-30-2005, 12:07 PM
I have emailed ATS Design and not yet received a reply. Wanted more info on there 04-05 accesories I saw in an ad. I really liked the grille and running boards and want to put it on my 2006 F-150 I ordered for delivery when I return from duty in Japan.

Quick Reply: MERGED: Any pictures of the ATS Xtreme Running Boards?