2004 - 2008 F-150

wow, that truck was fast

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got a Regular Cab short box truck... 5.4 LT with AirRaid intake, custom exhaust and SuperChips tuner...

Trust me when I say..It's no slouch... My truck will git up and run with the best of them...

If my bills werent so high right now, I'd have even more bolt on on it....

Gimme time..... time to bolt on more performance parts...time to get it to a track.. and time to put it on the Dyno....

The regular cab trucks are pretty quick compared to ANY of the extended cab trucks ie.. Ford,Dodge, or Nissan..

Old 03-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by bluehosefb90
wow, this thread got crazy in a hurry....
No kidding. As usual; another Titan thread that is getting ready to go down the toliet.

On topic folks.

The banter has been okay up until about page 3. You may note that several posts have been deleted as they contributed NOTHING to the thread and further antagonized the Titan trolls.

RP

Old 03-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by hellbound F-150
Dude, no need to call names. That'll get you banned.
05F150... take note to what was said here. Calling people 'idiots' and a 'dumb a$$' really doesn't fly well here.

We have a pretty good bunch of guys and gals here and we all are passionate about our trucks (hence, we're here at an enthusiast website for F series trucks). Disagreement and comparision are both fine... no problems. Personal attacks aren't fine.

RP

Old 03-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right on.

Bench racing is always fun IMO. Just to let you know, the guy with the HEMI is a really good friend of mine. I work with him everyday and we ALWAYS mess with each other about our trucks. But, it's all in good fun. He is one of the coolest guys I know.

You plead a good case no doubt, just be open minded and understand what you SEE isnt always what you GET. Ford always has something up their sleeve. The GT, the new "expected" SportTrac, the Shelby.....trust me...there is a reason the aftermarket is HUGE for the new 5.4L 3V compared to the competition.

Glad to have you on the site man.

Quick Reply: wow, that truck was fast