2004 - 2008 F-150

TSB issues fixed

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking TSB issues fixed

Since day one my 04 Screw has had many of the annoying TSB issues that so many have complained about. I went to the dealership 'armed' with this forums fixes for some of these issues. Below are the issues and results.

1) Ticking noise in the upper engine on the passenger side. FIXED - replace cam phaser.

2) Power steering making constant moaning sound. Checked the pressure in the power steering unit, which tested ok. Said the TSB didn't apply to this style of pump, since I have the newer style. Although they didn't replace anything, I have not heard this noise since getting the truck back.

3) Power sliding window rattling and making high pictch noise. They replaced the upper windows run as per TSB 04 20 3. FIXED.

I can't tell you how nice its been driving without hearing these constant ticking/clicking/moaning sounds. The truck is an absolute pleasure to drive now, thanks to everyone for contributing their issues and fixes. Without this knowledge I think the dealership would have discounted many of these problems.

Old 01-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Congrats cs, I know it must be a great feeling that yoiur issues have been resolved...

Old 02-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Hello,

SOunds similar to my issue.. please check https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=184751 and post it with your feedback for me if its same issue as yours- Cam Phaser TSB.

Or
E mail me yeow tj at msn .com or PM me

Thanks!
YOMAN!

Quick Reply: TSB issues fixed