2004 - 2008 F-150

Your Ultimate Truck

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Ultimate Truck

If you had the opportunity to create the bar-none ultimate truck, what would you put in it. The sky is the limit with your budget, it can be a new platform, but it has to be the ultimate truck.

Let me know what you think, let's keep it within reason, ie. no hot tub with a built in washer and dryer. On a side note, I do have a small in with Ford Mo Co, so maybe you'll see some of these ideas...

Last edited by pllobell; 11-18-2004 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:11 PM
My ultimate truck would have wireless internet built-in, and a full blown PC as well. That way, I can flame people for posting in the wrong forum while on the road!!!

Old 11-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by dzervit
My ultimate truck would have wireless internet built-in, and a full blown PC as well. That way, I can flame people for posting in the wrong forum while on the road!!!
I like that idea, but are you suggesting that I'm posting in the wrong forum?

Old 11-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Charlize Theron sitting in the passenger seat of my F150.

Top that.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by dzervit
My ultimate truck would have wireless internet built-in
Hey D, there should be enough unsecured wireless LAN's, not to mention public HotSpots, in the Detroit area that you could almost do that anyway with your laptop.....just don't let payin' attention to traffic disract you from sniffin' the airwaves.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't believe he was implying that you'd posted in the incorrect forum but more being sarcastic (as usual).

dzervit is one of our 'special members' that occasionally rattles cages without even trying to do so. It's the nature of the beast.

We take him as a grain of salt. Nothing more. Nothing less.

RP

Old 11-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Here's a scenario.

4 minute traffic light stop....scan...scan...scan...oh look, here's one named "LINKSYS" how creative! Uh-Oh, "WEP" is "OFF"...hmmm....IPCONFIG /RELEASE - IPCONFIG /RENEW....oh boy , I'm on!--- www.f150online.com....Flame Flame Flame....lights green, gotta go. c ya in 8 minutes. Rinse. Repeat.

P.S. a different IP address is logged for each post..that guy gets around.

Trending Topics

Old 11-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by RockPick
I don't believe he was implying that you'd posted in the incorrect forum...
Although, the more I read the genesis of this thread, the more I think it MAY BE in the wrong forum.

I just work here though...

RP

Old 11-19-2004, 12:42 AM
My ultimate truck would be a loaded Blazing Yellow FX4 Flareside. It would have to have a large lift (14" would be sufficient) with probably 40" tires and some really nice 18" or possibly 20" wheels. It would also have color coordinated exterior and interiors (yellow interior that matches the yellow exterior, not too much yellow, just enough to look good). Gotta have extremely good sound system, with DVD player/tv screens in back of headrests. Other than that, just all the fancy luxury options that you can get on really high end vehicles. That is the ultimate truck.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 11-19-2004, 07:56 AM
I think it would be my truck with the last of my wish list on it.
Desert Gaurd and rear gaurd with lights
Tuner
Exhaust
Intake
KB SC
Steel Brake Lines
Aftermarket Rotors
Cowl Hood
and pull my current HU and put in a DVD Nav Unit
That should do it...well okay maybe some new gears and a set of 37" Xterrains for those special weekends.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by RockPick
Although, the more I read the genesis of this thread, the more I think it MAY BE in the wrong forum.

I just work here though...

RP
Ahhhh... RP begins to see the light. I'm such a bully, thinkin' I own the place.

pllobell - it was a little jab at the post, since it is more of a GD topic... but like RP said, don't take anything I say to heart. I'm the forum jackarse. It's all sarcasm! I really do want a 'carputer' in my vehicle though, with a nice 7" touchscreen in the dash, and a mini-remote keyboard w/ built in mouse for the heavy typing.

First posted by NetWorkerDude:
Hey D, there should be enough unsecured wireless LAN's, not to mention public HotSpots, in the Detroit area that you could almost do that anyway with your laptop.....just don't let payin' attention to traffic disract you from sniffin' the airwaves.
Yeah, got the antenna, gps & software to play. TONS of unsecured WAPs in my area. Morons. Some pretty funny SSIDs as well! I still miss my Ricochet network, though... totally wireless in metro detriot w/ decent speed - Up to 70-80MPH too! That rocked.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:02 AM
I would have to say that my ultimate truck would start with RockPick's King Ranch with EddyG88's mods, a tuner, true duals and an intake. Oh and a line-xed bull bar with some KC lights.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Moderator &

Originally posted by fatman66
I would have to say that my ultimate truck would start with RockPick's King Ranch with EddyG88's mods, a tuner, true duals and an intake. Oh and a line-xed bull bar with some KC lights.
Thanks fatman... I appreciate that comment.

*note to self: investigate Eddy's mods further*

RP

Old 11-19-2004, 11:51 AM
Rock that ranch is pretty slick. If it came in solid black with that interior I would seriously have problems feeling adequate.
Fatman, I am going to be Rochester next week for the holidays. Please dont steal my truck. haha
But seriously if I see another F150 weaving in and out of traffic beeping at me, I will know its you.

Quick Reply: Your Ultimate Truck