2004 - 2008 F-150

FRONT splash guards

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FRONT splash guards

Just washed my truck, with 8,500 miles on it, and found annoying dings in the passenger side door from the front tire throwing stuff up onto it. I have seen discussions here of how to place rear splash guards on the front, but they require mods to the step boards. Anyone found front splash guards that require no mods to the truck?

Thanks,
Brad

Old 05-09-2004, 10:55 AM
There are Ford made molded plastic splash guards for all 4 wheels. I just ordered some off ebay for $10 plus $10 S&H.

Old 05-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you have the black platform running boards, the Ford splash guards (according to several individuals) didn't fit unless you cut the tip of the board off. If you purchase the splash guards made by Husky, they fit just fine with no running board modification necessary.

If you have the tube type running boards, the Ford guards should fit just fine.

Old 05-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Neil
If you have the black platform running boards, the Ford splash guards (according to several individuals) didn't fit unless you cut the tip of the board off. If you purchase the splash guards made by Husky, they fit just fine with no running board modification necessary.

If you have the tube type running boards, the Ford guards should fit just fine.
I bought the Husky's but they hit the platform running board. I do not have the wheel lip like your truck though. I ended up just using the regular Ford flat flaps.

Quick Reply: FRONT splash guards