2004 - 2008 F-150

What would you do

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What would you do

Hey guys, I am not really new to the forum, but have just recently joined. Here is my question for you guys. As my user name states I am a forester who just recently changed jobs. My last job I used my 04 FX4 for work and was payed the standard milage rate. In about 4 months i put close to 13000 miles on it. I changed companies and my new company provides me a company truck, which I order, every 100K miles, and I get to use it for all the personal miles I want. All I do is pay taxes on the personal miles some where between $150-$500 a year. No gas, tires, insurance, or repairs do I ever have to worry about. I am only a few months away from ordering my next truck ( I had to get some miles on the truck that they already had a chevy 1500), which will be exactly like the one I have sitting at home. So I am not sure if I should sell this truck that I love or not. I also don't want to take a lost on it. I figure with all the options that is on it that I could ask around $30500. I had the windows tinted, and the front lifted, bed liner, and a new throttle body put on and new clutch packs. So does anybody want to buy a almost new truck???

Old 04-25-2004, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From one Forester (BS Forest Management, Purdue University) to another, my advice in the current job market would be to make absolutely sure that your present job with the truck perk is secure before selling your personal vehicle.