1997 - 2003 F-150

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
truck looks good, once you move to waco, ill build you an E-Fan kit and you can free up some ponies there. For that matter if you need help with any mods let me know. Im in waco about every other weekend

truck looks nice tho, what kind of a deal did you score?

I wish i had money to pick up another truck with these high gas prices, people are ditching them for cheap

Old 08-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Nice, clean truck!

Old 08-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
truck looks good, once you move to waco, ill build you an E-Fan kit and you can free up some ponies there. For that matter if you need help with any mods let me know. Im in waco about every other weekend

truck looks nice tho, what kind of a deal did you score?

I wish i had money to pick up another truck with these high gas prices, people are ditching them for cheap
Hay Happee, if you can get Patrick to help you on your truck, take him up on it. He knows his stuff and does good work. Most of the time, anyways.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
truck looks good, once you move to waco, ill build you an E-Fan kit and you can free up some ponies there. For that matter if you need help with any mods let me know. Im in waco about every other weekend truck looks nice tho, what kind of a deal did you score?
I will be happy to take you up on this offer. When we get settled in we'll see what we can arrange. Took the mech fan off of my F-350 diesel. Do you know where Clifton is? That is where we will actually be moving to. It is about 40 miles North of Waco.

We got the truck for right at 2K, individual sale, all of the receipts from time of purchase for work done. 225,000 miles on it. He has more cars / trucks than he needed.

Originally Posted by bluejay432000
Hay Happee, if you can get Patrick to help you on your truck, take him up on it. He knows his stuff and does good work. Most of the time, anyways.
Will do.

Thanks for all of the replies fellas
Craig

Old 08-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Happee, I have a topper for sale in matching Oxford White for the 6.5' bed (will fit your truck like a glove, it did mine) for $400. if you are interested, e-mail me. its 50 miles east of tallahassee, FLA

Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey Craig!

I know you from the ORG for a second I thought you might have sold the Powerstroke. I just picked up a new F-150 to use as my daily driver as well because of the cost of diesel. Anywho I am new here as well so I can help you out much but welcome.
~Cole

Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by exitwound
Hey Craig!

I know you from the ORG for a second I thought you might have sold the Powerstroke. I just picked up a new F-150 to use as my daily driver as well because of the cost of diesel. Anywho I am new here as well so I can help you out much but welcome.
~Cole
Hey bud,
I saw your name and wondered if it was you from the .ORG. Nope not getting rid of the PSD.
Craig

Old 08-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
Happee, I have a topper for sale in matching Oxford White for the 6.5' bed (will fit your truck like a glove, it did mine) for $400. if you are interested, e-mail me. its 50 miles east of tallahassee, FLA
Any pics?
Craig

Quick Reply: New guy