FYI.....Truckaddons.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI.....Truckaddons.com

Any Idea if these guys are worth ordering from?? A friend said they sent him the wrong parts before. But I may give them a shot.

Last edited by 7lugsuck; 03-21-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:41 PM
my cousin ordered his lift from them and had no problem what so ever

Old 03-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes

The website www.truckaddons.com is based out of a store that is pretty close to me called TrailBlazers. They are a very reliable company to deal with. Myself and numerous friends of mine have bought from them for years

Old 03-22-2006, 03:08 PM
This is just from my experience...

I ordered my tonneau cover from that place and I thought they pretty much didn't care about the customer. If I remember correctly their site said not to even contact them within 10 business days after your order and that you would receive an e-mail when your item shipped from the warehouse.

I thought the whole "10 day" thing was just unreasonable. I waited 15 and still hadn't heard anything so I started doing some research online and found that there were many dissatisfied "online" customers. I also found their local Better Business Bureau and did a search which resulted in finding that there have been numerous complaints regarding their "online" dealings.

Finally I sent them a complaint e-mail and told them that I would be submitting a claim to the BBB as well and they replied rather matter-of-factly "oh yeah, your order shipped yesterday". I finally did get my tonneau almost 30 days after ordering it, but it was not a fun, "shop with confidence" sort of experience.

All in all, use caution. IMO

Regards,
Tom (TheKR)

Old 03-23-2006, 01:30 AM
I don't like Truckaddons shipping policy.

Realtruck.com and autoanything are better. If you search for their name and the word coupon on yahoo you can find a coupon for both sites.
http://www.realtruck.com
http://www.autoanything.com

Old 03-23-2006, 05:29 AM
If you think their online customer service is bad, you should walk in to the store. IMHO, thier some of the rudest, non-helpfull sales-people you'll ever deal with.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Bad Bad Bad

I recently (March 5th) ordered shocks for my truck because they had the ranchos on sale. They didn't ship till the 26th of March and then were the wrong ones. Took forever to get someone on the line without them shuffling me around 500 times. Finally got a return auth number and shipped them back. They arrived there 4-13, and still don't have my correct shocks in possessions. I have tried numerous times to contact them and I keep getting a run around and have to leave a voicemail but no one returns any calls! I am screwed!

Old 10-30-2009, 06:33 PM
I just ordered a Lund genesis tri fold tonneau cover from them. They were about $50 cheaper, included free shipping and included a cargo pole and tail gate sealer. I got the cover and the cargo pole in 4 days. Still waiting for the tail gate sealer but I have absolutely zero complaints with this company!