2002 Lincoln Blackwood For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Lincoln Blackwood For Sale

Very rare 2002 Lincoln Blackwood luxury truck. Timing chain just broke 2 days ago and valve is damaged so it is not running. Sticker new was $54,000. 1 of only 3,000 made. Every option. Navigation, moonroof, leather seats, remote control tonneau cover, 5.4 V8, towing package, heated and cooled seats, multi CD changer, premium sound system, auto transmission, air con, cruise, power windows and locks, privacy glass. Some slight damage to passenger rear door from someone sideswiping it in parking stall. A few rust spots on roof and small spot on drivers fender. 220,000 all highway miles. Newer tires, newer AC compressor, newer rear bearings, newer brakes. Interior in excellent condition. 2nd owner. I have owned it for 9 years. Complete service records. Blue book shows $7,500 value at worst for given miles and options before engine went. Could be a collectors item one day due to its rarity. Any offers considered.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Any pics of it? The rust, interior ect?

Old 01-04-2013, 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by lightning_clone
Any pics of it? The rust, interior ect?
Here's a link to a craigslist ad I posted a month ago with pics.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3456108345.html

I will take closeup pics of rust and sideswipe as soon as I can and post them. I was usually the only one in the truck, so the interior is in extremely good condition.

Last edited by MotorCityMadMan; 01-04-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
rus
Originally Posted by MotorCityMadMan
Here's a link to a craigslist ad I posted a month ago with pics.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3456108345.html

I will take closeup pics of rust and sideswipe as soon as I can and post them. I was usually the only one in the truck, so the interior is in extremely good condition.
interested

would like pictures also

Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 PM
I am going to go down to the shop Monday to take some pictures. Was too busy this weekend.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:51 PM
rus
Originally Posted by MotorCityMadMan
I am going to go down to the shop Monday to take some pictures. Was too busy this weekend.
Did you ever get the pictures?

jrflans@gmail.com

Thank you Rus

Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 PM
Sorry it took so long. I could not get out of work in time to take pictures when it was light out until now. The problem with the engine as explained to me in person is the belt tensioner broke, the belt wore through the timing cover, the timing chain didn't break but the guides came dislodged, then some of the valves crashed. The engine still turns over and ran but a lot of noise obviously. So maybe the existing engine can be fixed, I don't know. But also I don't know if the tow truck did the damage to the rear bumper or what, but it was not like that when I posted this ad. And either someone vandalized the front grill or someone hit it when it was in the shop. It came as a shock to me when I came to see it in the shop. And needless to say I was pretty upset. Here are the pics of the rust and other damage. Some of the pics are from April with no damage to the truck, the pics that show damage are what those parts of the truck look like now. As I said I'll entertain any reasonable offer. I'd like to get it out of my hands in the next 2 weeks.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...wood+pics.html

Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 PM
rus
Did you ever sell this truck? I got sidelined by life.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:49 PM
call me very interested 765.748.1626

Quick Reply: 2002 Lincoln Blackwood For Sale