I need Some lift help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile I need Some lift help!!

I already have a 6" procomp sus, 3" PA body Lift. Runnin 37x12.50..... I wanna go another 2" some how and run the 38x15.50 claws on 20's... i mean i can fit them now i think.. just would be tight when i went into bumps and i do that often!!! so that would not be good. any idea's on how to raise the front 2"? I know i can use 2'AAl in the rear, but just stuck on the front.. any help will be greatful..

Old 12-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AS Leveling Kit

Old 12-06-2007, 06:31 PM
2-3in coil spacer or new adjustable coil over shocks

Old 12-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm guessing you don;t have the stage 2 kit or you would have just cranked the coilovers for the extra 2 inches already. You shouldn't stack the AS ontop of the stage 1 spacer, thats really bad and will put your angles in a pretty bad postion. So going with the fact that I think you got the stage one you can run adjustable bilstein 5100's in the front and crank them 2 inches with the spacer you already have. (this is only advised if you don't do much offraoding) The only other option would to get new adjusable coilovers to replace the spacer altogether and crank them up.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Jditta
I'm guessing you don;t have the stage 2 kit or you would have just cranked the coilovers for the extra 2 inches already. You shouldn't stack the AS ontop of the stage 1 spacer, thats really bad and will put your angles in a pretty bad postion. So going with the fact that I think you got the stage one you can run adjustable bilstein 5100's in the front and crank them 2 inches with the spacer you already have. (this is only advised if you don't do much offraoding) The only other option would to get new adjusable coilovers to replace the spacer altogether and crank them up.

yeah sorry about that its the stage 1, i was stupid when i ordered the kit. i didn't think i would want to go up anymore, but i miss my 38's..so you think bilstein 1500's are the way to go????? have you used them before???

Old 12-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Uncle Bubba
yeah sorry about that its the stage 1, i was stupid when i ordered the kit. i didn't think i would want to go up anymore, but i miss my 38's..so you think bilstein 1500's are the way to go????? have you used them before???
hey bubba go with the bilstiens ull be happy with them.. belive me we will have the same setup. just make sure u go with new gears if u dont have any.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Ive got them in my room just havent put them on yet. That is really your only option unless you get new coilovers.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by TonkaTruck33
hey bubba go with the bilstiens ull be happy with them.. belive me we will have the same setup. just make sure u go with new gears if u dont have any.
so its just new shocks???? I have it geared to 4.56's do i keep the stock spring's and the spacer from procomp??? where's a good place to get them???

Last edited by Uncle Bubba; 12-06-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:46 PM
so its just new shocks???? I have it geared to 4.56's do i keep the stock spring's and the spacer from procomp??? where's a good place to get them???
yes u will keep the same springs and spacer from procomp, the only thing u would need is new shocks which is the 5100's and u might want to get a aal or a 5" block in the rear too. u can buy the shocks at shockwarehouse.com

Old 12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
how tall are you right now with the 38's i live in va and our lift laws suck!!! but i dont care really i just wanna know front and back from frame

Old 12-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by TonkaTruck33
yes u will keep the same springs and spacer from procomp, the only thing u would need is new shocks which is the 5100's and u might want to get a aal or a 5" block in the rear too. u can buy the shocks at shockwarehouse.com

the whole set up is like 420.00 for the front and the rear..Is that what you paid???? i mean i dont need the rear but iam going to get them. i wanna do it sorta right!!! and would you know the part number to order??? iam kinda stupid when it come's to ordering parts!! i mean we do have the same trucks just about

Quick Reply: I need Some lift help!!