Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Yo Brewdude,

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo Brewdude,

Hey Shoobie. I was at the C-View again. I didn't see any yellow trucks in the area. I told all the F150 members that you throw a free beach party every year in July!! We are all looking forward to it!!
6T6CPE

Old 11-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Well the old F150 was parked for a few days. Went to Connecticut to eat some turkey and left the truck home in the driveway. You'll see me one of these days. I haven't been to the C-View in a while. I need to get back there for a few beers

So how do you know about my BBQ in July? although, its not on the beach

BREW

Old 11-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Well the old F150 was parked for a few days. Went to Connecticut to eat some turkey and left the truck home in the driveway. You'll see me one of these days. I haven't been to the C-View in a while. I need to get back there for a few beers

So how do you know about my BBQ in July? although, its not on the beach

BREW
I was just guessing!! I saw the digital pics that you took and had posted elsewhere and assumed the house in the pic that was on the water was yours. It looked like it was on the Delaware Bay. You near the Ponderlodge?

My son was home for a few days and likes the wings at the C-View so we took him there.

I keep looking for a yellow 150. The only thing that worries me is when I find it I'm gonna call the driver a Shoobie and it may not be you!!!

Old 11-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Nah, thats not my house. But that house is on the Bay, actually if you go up Ferry Road, go past the entrance to the Ferry terminal, up to the beach. Its the house on the right hand side at the stop sign.

If your gonna yell out "Hey Shoobie" just make sure ita an FX4 and it has dual exhaust straight out the back. I'm the only one down here like that. Only thing is, I may yell back some sort of obsenity until I realize who it is...

BREW

Old 11-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Nah, thats not my house. But that house is on the Bay, actually if you go up Ferry Road, go past the entrance to the Ferry terminal, up to the beach. Its the house on the right hand side at the stop sign.

If your gonna yell out "Hey Shoobie" just make sure ita an FX4 and it has dual exhaust straight out the back. I'm the only one down here like that. Only thing is, I may yell back some sort of obsenity until I realize who it is...

BREW

You must stay south of Cape May Court House because I never see a yellow truck. But since it falls between 2004-2006 it probably never leaves the driveway like our older trucks do!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeh, pretty much...I work in Stone Harbor...so Im on the GSP in the am and then after work. Then I stay down in my area...dont have much of a reason to be up north of court house. Unless im headed to the mall or something.

Do you drive thru courthouse much or around that area?

BREW

Old 11-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeh, pretty much...I work in Stone Harbor...so Im on the GSP in the am and then after work. Then I stay down in my area...dont have much of a reason to be up north of court house. Unless im headed to the mall or something.

Do you drive thru courthouse much or around that area?

BREW

I'm in CMCH a couple times a week or go down to Rio Grande to shop. I miss the Sears Hardware store. KMart Doesn't have the tool slection that Sears did. I'm glad they're building the Rio Grande area up for shopping. They didn't do too much on the road construction. That place will be nuts next summer. Don't go to Stone Harbor much at all. The closest I got to there lately was Kindle Ford for the free flu shots!! I try to hit the C-View for dinner a couple times a month. I go to American pools a couple times in the summer which I think is close to N. Cape May. We used to go to Perry St in Cape May for our Christmas tree. Use the ferry to go to the Dover NASCAR races.

I'm off Rte 9 between Sea Isle Blvd and Avalon Blvd.

Old 12-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Man you must be nuts......that line for the flu shots was wayyy to long. The first weekend they did it, I was helping my Uncle move from Stone Harbor to N. Wildwood and just couldnt believe how long that line was. I hear ya on the Sears store. That was a nice place.I guess its gonna be Pet Smart now. I'm glad they finally brought some real stores to this town. Its been pretty crappy for far to long. A new theater over by Kmart, Walmart will be open next summer...man, were not gonna know how to act Well, i'll look for ya and if I see you I'll flash my lights and give a wave.

BREW

Old 12-01-2005, 10:26 AM
I have one of my arcade locations down in Rio Grande at Menzas restaurant, so I am there a about twice a month in winter and maybe once month in the summer. Drive other trucks then tho.

Old 12-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Man you must be nuts......that line for the flu shots was wayyy to long. The first weekend they did it, I was helping my Uncle move from Stone Harbor to N. Wildwood and just couldnt believe how long that line was. I hear ya on the Sears store. That was a nice place.I guess its gonna be Pet Smart now. I'm glad they finally brought some real stores to this town. Its been pretty crappy for far to long. A new theater over by Kmart, Walmart will be open next summer...man, were not gonna know how to act Well, i'll look for ya and if I see you I'll flash my lights and give a wave.

BREW
I went thru the flu shot line in about 20 minutes. I think what they did was have those people with older F150's go to the front of the line and those with newer F150's go to the back of the line!!!!!!!! Kinda like a party at your house....but in reverse!!! They did 8 vehicles at a time. You had to get off the GSP at the N. Wildwood exit and backtrack by the golf course and high school to get in line.

I didn't know there was a theater at Kmart. We went to the movies there years ago when it was Ricks and before it was Ricks. I hope WalMart doesn't put the Kmart out of business since Kmart has always been there for us.

Old 12-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Wow, 20 minutes...when I seen that line, I thought for sure it would take at least an hour to get thru. I dont think Kmart will go out since they are now owned by Sears, and all the Sears stuff is in Kmart. The theater is not open yet, but it is taking over where Ricks was and the Staples. I'm not sure if its going any further into that little useless mall, but its supposed to be a 14 screen "state of the art" theater. I hope so, the Bayshore 8 kinda sucks anymore.

BREW

Old 12-14-2005, 05:06 PM
The wife and I are headin to the C-View tonight. I'll have the "OLD" F150 green extended cab 4x4 with anti-Bush stickers on the rear window.

Old 12-14-2005, 09:36 PM
I see we have a couple of South New Jersey boy here. I was working in Avalon for a few months last spring. I was the construction inspector for all of the road and curb work going on there. I enjoyed working in that area but didn't enjoy the 90 mile trip to get there each day. Fortunately, the engineering company I work for gave me a car to use to travel back and forth due to the distance.

Old 12-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
I see we have a couple of South New Jersey boy here. I was working in Avalon for a few months last spring. I was the construction inspector for all of the road and curb work going on there. I enjoyed working in that area but didn't enjoy the 90 mile trip to get there each day. Fortunately, the engineering company I work for gave me a car to use to travel back and forth due to the distance.
I just hope that where you put the curbs in they repaved. Avalon has terrible streets. Was there a woman there from the state to inspect also?

I'm probably 20 miles from BrewDude but I go to a nice neighborhood bar not far from where he lives. Good food and friendly atmosphere. Tonight was wing night.

I keep looking for his yellow truck. Should be easy to spot. But he normally stays Cape May Court House and south and I normally stay Cape May Court House and north. We'll probably cross paths one day. Like one day next summer when 100 F150s show up at his house!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by 6T6CPE
I just hope that where you put the curbs in they repaved. Avalon has terrible streets. Was there a woman there from the state to inspect also?

I'm probably 20 miles from BrewDude but I go to a nice neighborhood bar not far from where he lives. Good food and friendly atmosphere. Tonight was wing night.

I keep looking for his yellow truck. Should be easy to spot. But he normally stays Cape May Court House and south and I normally stay Cape May Court House and north. We'll probably cross paths one day. Like one day next summer when 100 F150s show up at his house!!!!
U ever come up to Somers Point, Northfield Area??? What bar you talking about down your way??

Quick Reply: Yo Brewdude,