Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Northern VA anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northern VA anyone?

If anyone is from Northern Va, I have really been looking for a place that is legal to go 4 wheeling. Out by PEV's paintball is one place I have heard about but I am not so sure about the legal situation because I have seen concrete barriers there on the road so I did not go back there. I know that AOL is definitely out of the question as they are starting construction on that property. There seems to be no places left to have some weekend fun. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 11-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by CRF250rider1000
If anyone is from Northern Va, I have really been looking for a place that is legal to go 4 wheeling. Out by PEV's paintball is one place I have heard about but I am not so sure about the legal situation because I have seen concrete barriers there on the road so I did not go back there. I know that AOL is definitely out of the question as they are starting construction on that property. There seems to be no places left to have some weekend fun. Anyone have any ideas?
I don't do the 4 wheeling thing myself, but I will ask around and post back here if I find anything out.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks! I will be in town for Thanksgiving and I am trying to test out the new BFGoodrich KM2's hehehehe

Old 11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by CRF250rider1000

You talkin bout the new PEV's site on 15, Haymarket area?

Nothin really legal up here unless its some type of 4x4 park

I know some buddies of mine go out the Winchester to a place out there but there into rock and trail which can do serious damage to a vehicle.

Heard there was a place in Culpeper too...but I'll have to ask on that one.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by 2TruckMike
You talkin bout the new PEV's site on 15, Haymarket area?

Nothin really legal up here unless its some type of 4x4 park

I know some buddies of mine go out the Winchester to a place out there but there into rock and trail which can do serious damage to a vehicle.

Heard there was a place in Culpeper too...but I'll have to ask on that one.
At last, another Southern Comfort Conversion truck - hope you aren't going 4 wheeling with that one.

BTW, CRF250... I'm still coming up with nothing, as far as "legal" 4 wheeling locations go.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Yea that seems to be the way it is now a days Hopefully I can find some place to go that's less than an hour away.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=06 So Comfort]At last, another Southern Comfort Conversion truck - hope you aren't going 4 wheeling with that one.

Yeah...I do light 4 wheelin. I'm about to add an AS 2.5 " inch in front and 3 inch block to back and change out tires to 33x13.5x20 All terrains or mudders.

You seen the lifted versions of ours yet?

Old 11-14-2007, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=2TruckMike]
Originally Posted by 06 So Comfort
At last, another Southern Comfort Conversion truck - hope you aren't going 4 wheeling with that one.

Yeah...I do light 4 wheelin. I'm about to add an AS 2.5 " inch in front and 3 inch block to back and change out tires to 33x13.5x20 All terrains or mudders.

You seen the lifted versions of ours yet?
No I haven't. I probably need to go by Battlefield Ford and see what they have sitting on the lot.

Quick Reply: Northern VA anyone?