King Ranch

I want my TRUCK BACK.. Have you seen it ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I want my TRUCK BACK.. Have you seen it ?

Well they got it... My truck was stolen tuesday the 16th about 2am right out of my drive way! ......man its a sad world we live in.... Go ahead work hard... get what you want in this life.. your dream truck whatever it is ...some Thugs
Scumbag punks will just take it.. My truck was my baby .. I had alot of one off pieces I made in it and alot of items that where dear to my heart . It was a 2005 F250 KR Fx4 Powerstroke with only 52000 miles in mint cond . Too many items to list here .. But a few could not be missed if you where to see them for sale some place or in a truck some where ... One is my axis covered center console lid with a KR patch on it and a matching axis air bag cover .. a texas hand carved leather tilt lever with a texas sterling silver concho with running W on the end . a hand hammered and shaped solid copper spit toon in the shape of a cup wraped in leather with a copper and leather plug cap ... a leather covered copper color mag lite with a silver conch on the end cap with the letter E on it .. Please if any of you see one of these items on ebay craigs list or in some truck.... Please let me know.. I will post some pictures as soon as I can... here or one my youtube page. Man I am sick and know alot of this is not spelled right bare with me .. MY flipping insurance co said give the cops two weeks to find it and then if its not found they will tell me what I will get LOL.. SCREWED i am sure.... Keep an EYE on your truck DON'T ingore that dog bark or noise you may hear or think you hear .. I think God did not want me to hear them because I would have to live with KIlling them for the rest of my LIFE .

Old 03-18-2010, 11:22 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Hope you find it man... good luck!

Old 03-18-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about that..especially after all the help you have given people over the years making their trucks that extra bit special.

Yours was obviously extra extra special.

I hope somehow you get it back intact, or that at the very least those that were responsible are brought to justice.

If the worst comes to the worst fight hard with your insurance company and use the evidence of this very forum for all the extra value you have placed on your valued truck.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:58 PM

Man oh man, sorry to hear. Those types of trucks with the condition and miles you had are very rare to find. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn man, what part of texas are you in? Hope you get some good news

Old 03-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So sorry to hear this, Ed. Best of luck to you in whatever happens with this situation. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:50 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
thieves have been making a ton of money doing this, another guy in Texas had his king ranch powerstroke stolen, from his driveway he fired his gun at them driving it away and he hit the truck twice (the truck was recovered a few days later) but the interior was completely stripped

good luck on the search, watch ebay and craigslist

Old 03-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Let's hope you never meet them in person, because i know what I'd do if i were in your shoes and i got a 1-on-1 with them...really sorry this happened to you though, I know what it's like to have a vehicle stolen, someone stole our suburban a few years back for a drug run...found it the next day in a ditch across the road from the hotel we were staying at(were at a SASS Cowboy Action Shoot and luckily we took all the guns in the room with us). One of the windows were broke and the interior was all tore apart from them looking for anything they could get their hands on. We had a safe under the seat and they had gotten it pried open, but all we had in it was a pair of gloves which i found quite funny and ironic...we found out the people who stole it were staying in the same hotel and they had asked us just the day before for help fixing there car, which we did. Luckily the cops got to them before my dad or i guarantee he would sitting in jail right now. They were picked up on stolen motorcycles a day later wearing my dads and another guy's cowboy hats and duster's.

...but that wasn't my personal vehicle, it was my parents, and it wasn't as rare nor did it have anywhere near as much time, money, and heart into it as yours does, I just hope it's found and not trashed

Last edited by XtremeBawls; 03-19-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Man, I am so sorry to hear that. What you are going through, I wouldn't wish on anyone. It REALLY sucks that in this day and age, we cannot trust anyone anymore, for the simplest of things. Good luck getting it back, and even better luck, getting it back in one piece!

Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ed - Any update?

Old 03-23-2010, 11:38 PM
I hate to tell this story but I feel the unfortunate need to. A friend of mines 06 KR F250 was stolen from Firehouse Saloon in Houston. It was found in South Texas lodged between two trees. Apparently it was used for smuggling people into the country. When the thieves were through with it they put a brick on the gas and let it go down a hill through mesquite trees and brush until it lodged between the trees and was totaled. I hate thieves more than anything and I pray that your truck gets found even if it is totaled so you have some closure. I hope even more that they catch the bastards that stole it. Laziness is a trait I have no tolerance for and thieves are the laziest of them all.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:39 AM
sorry to hear about your truck man that sucks

Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Well we had to rent a car this weekend .. No word on my truck the cops said they would call me first no matter what time it was if its found .. The two week wait is almost here and the insurance co should be calling to make me a offer or tell me what I will get for the truck . I don't think I will be able to get a new truck right off the bat . My wife needs a car the truck was are only means for the last few years and whatever the insurance co gives me won't be enough to get a truck or at least not the one I would want . We are raising my grandson now and a car is needed for her to run him around. I have my work truck but its 11 years old and I will need to replace it soon . I am out a lot with the lawyers we had to hire for the deal with my grandson . I hope to be able to get a 2011 kr superduty powerstroke one of these days .. I miss my truck I planned to keep it forever if was also my hobby with the leather and alot of the items in it are not replacable .. Sounds crazy but I think about it every day . Every thing we have is paid for and I just don't want a payment.
I have a hard time sleeping at night .. up with every little noise going outside gun in hand this just aint right .

Old 04-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow man, so sorry to hear. I would feel the same way. Texas has got to be, by a huge margin, the worst state for truck thefts. It seems like everyday I surf several forums and see a guy with his truck stolen from Texas. It seems that any Ford truck sold in Texas should come from the dealer with jimmy jammers in all doors and extra theft prevention measures.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your truck Ed...........doesn't seem fair for a guy who has brought many KR owners happiness to loose your KR like that.........I hope the thief experiences a violent death!

Quick Reply: I want my TRUCK BACK.. Have you seen it ?