Excellent!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
That was touching
X2!

Old 10-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
But momalle1.. if you liberals had your way, that beautiful girl would have been aborted. You can't have it both ways.

Old 10-19-2008, 02:37 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by chris1450
But momalle1.. if you liberals had your way, that beautiful girl would have been aborted. You can't have it both ways.
Wow, I hope you're joking. If not, then you just went out of your way to make him look like an ***, and doing so, you made yourself look like an even bigger ***.

Now, back on topic, this reminds me of a slightly relevant event when I was in high school. It was one of those student on teacher type basketball games, and the teachers had a student with down syndrome on their team. Everyone went easy on him, for obvious reasons, except for one student. This guy was just being an utter ***, stealing the ball from the poor kid and all sorts of aggressive tactics.

Needless to say that he got a handful of *** kickings just because of what he did to the poor kid. Eventually, he have to transfer to another school because he got such a bad rep for what he did.

I think it's similar because that everyone loved that kid so much that they scared a douche off. I thought it was touching, in a violent sort of way.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:59 AM
Wow, all I can say is wow.

It's better to remain quiet and let everyone think you're a fool, than to say something and remove all doubt. You've proven once again, you don't need to actually know anything to comment.

Chris, your level of hatred knows no bounds, I hope you get help someday. Even Shines was able to make a nice comment, and he's been trying to aggravate me for a month.

For everyone's sake, grow up.

Originally Posted by 4.6 Punisher
I thought it was touching, in a violent sort of way.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:21 AM
What the hell is this guys problem to spew such a thing? Thats just wrong pal!!

Old 10-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
This happened in a community right outside of Fort Worth. We got lots of local news coverage and video. It's a nice story.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:35 PM
That is a heartwarming story. I think that the entire country could learn a lot from people like this in Texas. This kind of thing is a rarity in this country as is evident by the attention this case is getting. It's something that should be happening all over this country, and much more frequently.

Thanks for passing the link along.

chris1450, I wouldn't have said what you did in this thread, but you didn't say anything that isn't true. All of you people who want to bash chris1450 might want to have a look at what people are saying about people like Sarah Palin and her down syndrome child.

NewsBusters-‘Objectivist’ Writer: Trig Palin a Financial Burden Who Should Have Been Aborted

LifeSiteNews-Canadian Doctors Group Worried Palin Example Could Pressure Some Women to Not Abort Down's Child

Giovanni's World-Sarah Palin Should Have Aborted

Old 10-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wittom
That is a heartwarming story. I think that the entire country could learn a lot from people like this in Texas. This kind of thing is a rarity in this country as is evident by the attention this case is getting. It's something that should be happening all over this country, and much more frequently.

Thanks for passing the link along.

chris1450, I wouldn't have said what you did in this thread, but you didn't say anything that isn't true. All of you people who want to bash chris1450 might want to have a look at what people are saying about people like Sarah Palin and her down syndrome child.

NewsBusters-‘Objectivist’ Writer: Trig Palin a Financial Burden Who Should Have Been Aborted

LifeSiteNews-Canadian Doctors Group Worried Palin Example Could Pressure Some Women to Not Abort Down's Child

Giovanni's World-Sarah Palin Should Have Aborted
While I have come on with coarse talk, Wittom hit my point on the head. The double standard makes me sick. I am tired of just taking it. How is my comments more coarse than abortion? It is in no way comparable. And to honor this wonderful girl in her accomplishments while at the same time thinking it is OK to abort her in the womb is beyond reasonable.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Why did you guys have to take a nice little thread and turn into something so ugly?

Old 10-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by sean46
Why did you guys have to take a nice little thread and turn into something so ugly?
Do you really think that momalle1 posted this link with the expectation that we'de have a love fest over this story, given the current climate in this forum? I don't.

It's a nice story, and I'd guess that in addition, objectives are being met.

How did you expect the responses to go?

Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by wittom
Do you really think that momalle1 posted this link with the expectation that we'de have a love fest over this story, given the current climate in this forum? I don't.

It's a nice story, and I'd guess that in addition, objectives are being met.

How did you expect the responses to go?
Yeah you are right. I know by now not expect anything less from people on here.

Quick Reply: A Real Heartwarming Story