2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2012 F150's

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just saw it before I left for work and only took a really quick look.
I will look at more specific items later tonight, and let you know.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Don't post it in bits and pieces. Find out how to extract it and upload it in complete form. Nobody else is posting it anywhere.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:16 PM
It is password protected, so linking it won't work, and cut in paste does not work to well either. beyond simple cut and paste I am not sure what I can do to post it.

As far as colors go I noticed they are showing Tux black and Candy Red, witch were both caught up in the Tsunami problem. So maybe they worked out that supplier problem on paint as well, not sure.

As far as the Raptor goes, I noticed the Front Camera was available with the NAV. I could see that being real handy for rock crawling.

36 Gal tanks for EB guys going with 4x4s sorry 2wds state 26 gal only for the EBs.

There is a 163"WB Lariat now, also now available without the heavy payload pkg. I think I know what my next work truck is going to be. Its what I would have bought last time had they offered it.

Last edited by cc1999; 08-12-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Interesting. I asked about it over on FRF and pretty much got told it wasn't out yet, just a preview. BUT some of the stuff Randy was kind enough to post was very interesting..

Old 08-12-2011, 09:50 PM
I was talking to my Fleet rep today, and asked him if he had seen it and he said it was not out yet. I asked if he had checked the Feet site, and he said no just the dealer site. When I got home I refreshed my browser and it was gone. I still have it down loaded but the iink page no longer shows the 2012 guide listed. The material is dated 8-15-11, the same day the order bank is set to open.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:56 PM

Interesting... Someone must have slipped up and published it early and you where lucky enough to catch it.

Last edited by FX4life; 08-13-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Lariat colors
Dark Blue Pearl Metallic Golden Bronze Metallic Pale Adobe Metallic
␣Race Red Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic Ingot Silver Metallic Green Gem Oxford White

Platinum Colors
Golden Bronze Metallic Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic

stx
Race Red Blue Flame Metallic Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic Ingot Silver Metallic Oxford White

xlt
Dark Blue Pearl Metallic Vermillion Red (Fleet Only) Golden Bronze Metallic Pale Adobe Metallic
Race Red Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Blue Flame Metallic Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic Ingot Silver Metallic Green Gem Oxford White

xlt custom
Race Red Blue Flame Metallic Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic Ingot Silver Metallic Oxford White

fx4/fx2
Race Red Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Blue Flame Metallic Tuxedo Black Sterling Gray Metallic Ingot Silver Metallic Oxford White

Raptor
Race Red Blue Flame Metallic Tuxedo Black Ingot Silver Metallic Oxford White

Old 08-12-2011, 10:05 PM
08/15/11
Raptor
Raptor Luxury Package
Raptor Interior Color Accent Package
SEAT COLOR
␣ = New for this model year
2012 F-150 SVT RAPTOR COLOR & TRIM AVAILABILITY

Raptor
Raptor Luxury Package
Raptor Interior Color Accent Package
SEAT COLOR
␣ = New for this model year
2012 F-150 SVT RAPTOR COLOR & TRIM AVAILABILITY
INTERIOR COLOR
Unique front-seat – new seat back bolsters, unique leather/cloth trim 40/console/40, power driver's seat (6-Way Adjustable). Unique Rear-seat Vinyl Seating Surfaces, 2nd row flip-up 60/40 Seat Sport Cloth Bucket Seats (40/console/40) w/manual driver & passenger lumbar and flow-through console and floor shifter, 6-way power adjuster (driver side only). Optional on Government orders only with valid FIN.

Raptor luxury pkg. Note. heated and Cooled seats now, not just heated.
40/console/40, 10-Way Power Driver and Passenger Seats; climate control (heated/cooled) driver and passenger seats and Memory

Raptor Interior Color accent pkg.
Blue Accent Front-Seats – 40/console/40, Unique Leather Insert Seating Surfaces, Blue Accent Rear-Seat Vinyl Seating Surfaces. Blue Accent IP Center-Stack Appliqué Finish and Blue Accent Door-Panel Appliqué Finish.

Sorry for how jumbled this looks, but it does not cut and paste well at all.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:07 PM
RAPTOR PLUS PACKAGE (61R)
Availability:
• Optional on Raptor Not available with: • Raptor Luxury Package (55L) Includes: • Rearview Camera • Trailer Brake Controller
RAPTOR LUXURY PACKAGE (55L)
Availability:
• Optional on Raptor Includes: • Climate controlled (heated/cooled) driver and passenger
seats␣ • DEATC – Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control • Memory System – Power-Adjustable Pedals, Power Mirrors,
Power Seats • Power-Adjustable Pedals • PowerFold®/Heated/Signal/Driver-Dimming Memory Sideview
Mirrors, body-colored • Rearview Camera␣ • Remote Start • Sony® Audio with Multi CD • Trailer Brake Controller␣ • Unique 40/console/40, 10-Way Power Driver and Passenger
Seats with Driver Memory • Universal Garage Door Opener␣ Optional Equipment • Navigation with Sony® Audio (58N) • Front/Rear View Camera - requires Navigation System␣ (76F)

Old 08-12-2011, 10:09 PM
If anyone wants something specific I will try and cut and paste it on here. but as you can see it turns out a little jumbled up.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:26 PM
2012 F-150 REGULAR CAB / SUPERCAB / SUPERCREW
MAJOR PRODUCT CHANGES

PACKAGES/OPTIONS ADDED (Continued) • Interior
— NewSYNC®AppLinkTM — Added
○ AnewfeaturewithinSYNC®,AppLinkTMprovides control of certain smart phone applications using SYNC® voice commands. Connect to apps like Pandora® and more with your iPhone®, Blackberry®, or AndroidTM platform mobile phones.

PACKAGES/OPTIONS ADDED • Functional/Powertrain
— Heavy-DutyPayloadpackagealsoavailableon157" SuperCrew XL, XLT and Lariat
— ESOFstandardon4x4XL,STX,XLT,FX4 — Two-Speed automatic 4-Wheel Drive on 4x4 Lariat, King
Ranch®, Platinum and Harley®-Davidson F-150 — Four-Wheel-DownTowingcapabilitystandardonall4x4
• Exterior — 163"WBSuperCabavailablewithoutHeavy-Duty
Payload Package on XL and XLT — AdjusttireusageforSTX,XLT,XLTChrome,XLT
Custom, Lariat, Lariat Chrome, King Ranch® — Added Front/Rear View Camera (requires Navigation
System (76F)) to Raptor Luxury Package (55L)

Old 08-12-2011, 10:28 PM

Awesome CC1999! Sounds like the Raptor interior will be pretty kick ***

Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by cc1999
If anyone wants something specific I will try and cut and paste it on here. but as you can see it turns out a little jumbled up.
I'm looking at trading in my '09 Platinum 4x4 SC on a '12 EB 4x4 model. I was really hoping they would get up to speed with their electronics and NAV system. There is so much more they could do now with the NAV screen. I'd like to see them get rid of that ski report and replace it with moon phase or tide tables and add a calculator :-) The front camera sounds promising but I wonder if it gets locked out above certain speeds like the rear camera. Any news on what changes have been made in the Sync and NAV systems? Since many of us are adding rear fog lights and bed lighting it sure would be nice if they added some dedicated fused aux power wireing at the rear that we could tap into.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:37 PM
I like that they added the cooled seats to the Raptor. My 10' only had heated seats.

I will say if this guide is correct, then I am really happy that I went ahead and traded my Raptor for a Gloss black 11' Platinum with Nav. They only made them for a few weeks and I had to range out 800+ mile to get one of only 3 6.2L platinums in the country in gloss black with Nav. Since the guide indicates that Tux black is going to be back in place of gloss black for 2012, I am super happy with the choice I made.

Last edited by cc1999; 08-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Grunthunter
I'm looking at trading in my '09 Platinum 4x4 SC on a '12 EB 4x4 model. I was really hoping they would get up to speed with their electronics and NAV system. There is so much more they could do now with the NAV screen. I'd like to see them get rid of that ski report and replace it with moon phase or tide tables and add a calculator :-) The front camera sounds promising but I wonder if it gets locked out above certain speeds like the rear camera. Any news on what changes have been made in the Sync and NAV systems? Since many of us are adding rear fog lights and bed lighting it sure would be nice if they added some dedicated fused aux power wireing at the rear that we could tap into.
This was all that I saw on the Sync nav.

NewSYNC®AppLinkTM — Added
○ AnewfeaturewithinSYNC®,AppLinkTMprovides control of certain smart phone applications using SYNC® voice commands. Connect to apps like Pandora® and more with your iPhone®, Blackberry®, or AndroidTM platform mobile phones.

As far as the Front Camera, that is about all it says, is that there is one. Nothing really about how it works. But I bet your right that it will only work at parking speeds.

Last edited by cc1999; 08-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Quick Reply: 2012 F150's