Mickey Thompson

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking mickeys

concrete i think anything would be a great improvement over your wrangler rts i had them as well and they were pretty bad on wet pavement. the mickeys work well for me. if your not going to do any offroad driving at all michelins are hard to beat for a road tire although they can be pricey sometimes. as for pricing it is really hard to say. i would say you could expect to pay somewhere around $500 to $800 for a set of tires but it all depends on what you want to spend.
denham

Old 05-17-2004, 09:50 AM
denhamjr: thanks for the info, anything has to be better than the junk (Generals) they put on my truck.

Take care and go Packers

Old 05-17-2004, 09:59 AM
Cool MICKEYS

JDADDY. NO PROBLEM I DONT KNOW THAT IM MUCH HELP BUT YOUR WELCOME ANYWAY......LOL. MY OPINION OF TIRES IS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR FOR THE MOST PART..........THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD TIRES OUT THERE NOW ITS GETTING EASIER TO CHOOSE......I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME MORE COMPETITION IN THE 17" TIRES. THEY JUST HAVE'NT BROKE OPEN LIKE THE 16'S YET.............BUT IT'S GETTING BETTER.
DENHAMJR.

Old 05-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Re: mickeys

Originally posted by denhamjr
concrete i think anything would be a great improvement over your wrangler rts i had them as well and they were pretty bad on wet pavement. the mickeys work well for me. if your not going to do any offroad driving at all michelins are hard to beat for a road tire although they can be pricey sometimes. as for pricing it is really hard to say. i would say you could expect to pay somewhere around $500 to $800 for a set of tires but it all depends on what you want to spend.
denham
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the tips...I was thinking of pricing a set of Michelins but did not know what name/# I should be looking for in the 265/70/17 size...I deal at a Goodyear dealer here but know a bridgestone dealer too...Where do you find Mickey Thomson's for sale...Just I don't buy allot in tires and don't know if they are sold in Nova Scotia...

I was hoping to spend $500.-$600.00 plus we have 15% tax here...Would my R/st's with a good amount of thread be worth something ??

Thanks for the info...note...

Week ago I got a scare driving in the rain and the tires were handling very poorly...Lots of thread yet I was all over the road...

Old 08-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Talking MICKEYS

WELL HELLO EVERYONE........................HAS ANYONE BUT ME BOUGHT THE MICKEYS ? IF SO HOW MANY MILES DO YOU HAVE ON THEM AND HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM?...........STILL HAVE MINE...READY FOR A NEW SET OF SKINS.........WILL BE EITHER THE MICKEYS OR THE DUELER REVO..............THANKS DENMAN

Quick Reply: Mickey Thompson