Wheel size

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel size

Hello new to the site. I'm in the planning stages for new wheels and tires for my 2000 Flairside 4x4. It has what I believe to be an older Trailmaster 4 inch lift. I'm wanting to run a 33x12.50 all terrain tire on some type of wheel. Will 15 inch wheels fit on my truck without clearance issues from calipers etc? And I also want my wheels and tires to stick out just to the edge of the fender lip. Any suggestions on wheel width and the right backspacing? Pics of any setups would be awesome and any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Old 02-22-2018, 05:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flaredup
Hello new to the site. I'm in the planning stages for new wheels and tires for my 2000 Flairside 4x4. It has what I believe to be an older Trailmaster 4 inch lift. I'm wanting to run a 33x12.50 all terrain tire on some type of wheel. Will 15 inch wheels fit on my truck without clearance issues from calipers etc? And I also want my wheels and tires to stick out just to the edge of the fender lip. Any suggestions on wheel width and the right backspacing? Pics of any setups would be awesome and any advice would be greatly appreciated...
Anyone?

Quick Reply: Wheel size