anyone got centerline hellcats?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2001, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone got centerline hellcats?

I'm looking at switching my stock 17" ford rims with 16" centerline hellcat rims (mainly because I bid on them on ebay and so far no one has outbid me like I expected they would, LOL). Does anyone have pictures of these mounted up? I'd probably be putting 33"s on or possibly trying to find some good 34s with a bit of trimming (if I can find any 34"s LOL)

Old 08-21-2001, 09:47 PM
You can probably find some pics at 4wheelparts.com or maybe the Centerline website. They offer up the centerlines etc,. I like this particular wheel and will be purchasing some in the near future for my 01 S'Crew 4X4.
Good luck!

Old 08-22-2001, 09:37 AM
yeah I actually got them off ebay. They are being delivered as we speak. ALthough since purchasing them some things have changed about the vehicle . I was planning putting a body lift so I could fit 35"s on these new wheels (I already have 33"s on the 17" rims) but found its going to take a hell of a lot of work due to the fact that they rhino lined not only over the bolts in the bed, but seeming to spend extra time to insure that all the holes in these bolts were filled in completely with rhino lining right to the top. As a result the lift is on hold until I can afford a suspension lift, which means I'll have some centerline hellcats 16x8 5x135mm wheels sitting in my garage for a while until i can get the lift and the new, bigger tires.
Interested in buying some? I'll give you a great deal (what I paid for the tires plus shipping) .

Old 08-22-2001, 04:18 PM
Yes I am interested, can you quote me a price?

Old 08-22-2001, 04:42 PM
I bought em for $450 plus shipping. Shipping came out to be about $100 (I know I was shocked too!) I wouldn't charge you for teh shipping I paid but hte shipping to your place... I'm still kind of torn on the whole tire situation so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet...

Old 08-22-2001, 05:05 PM
ok, keep in touch and let me know. I dropped you an email, so you can reach me when you figure it all out.

Quick Reply: anyone got centerline hellcats?