255/80/17 BFG M/Ts Should I?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey sportside, sounds like we think a lot alike. Haha. Yeah the white letters out was an instant decision, haha. Didn't have time to think about it and I just had my old M/Ts white out so I got them the same.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:10 PM
mmmm

Yeah man!; lovin' the look. I took some pics today in the Massachusetts 100+ degree heat wave we're havin this week - finally a day off from work to enjoy my type of weather ! haha. love summer time

I like your step up bars. My ideal setup for my Sport would be.. Black Step up bars (or running boards) with Black Bed rails with a soft Tonneau black, and I'd say goodbye to my long time friend the black toolbox.

Also thinking of getting smoke tinted headlights (getting autoshade black striped taillight covers). Also upgrading my tires to Dueler Revo 2's when I sell my MT baja claws.

I have some cash stowed away - ~$600 so my mind is just wandering aimlessly on my options.

One day, one day it'll be a full blackout Sport.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I've been thinking about tinting the taillights and possibly the headlights too. Maybe you've inspired me to try to do it myself and save some $. The next upgrade to the truck will be an exhaust makeover though. I'm dieing to replace the old flowmaster with a 3" Catback Bullet.

Quick Reply: 255/80/17 BFG M/Ts Should I?