Idea to help everyone with wheel/tire combos

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idea to help everyone with wheel/tire combos

I know this would help me and probably alot of other people on the site. Could someone put a Sticky thread out there for Lifted tire/wheel combos and one for leveled tire/wheel combos? There is alot of experience out there with various wheel tire combos and lots of repeated threads. I've spent hours looking at combos and find myself more confused the more I look through the different threads. It would be nice to have everyone list what combos they have put on their trucks. List the brand of rims with backspacing, offset, height etc and which tires they used and give specifics on what they had to do to trim panels etc to get them to fit. Would be nice to include a photo of the truck with the combo so that everyone that likes the combo can see and know the specifics.

Maybe there is something already out there like this and I appoligize if I missed it.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:04 AM
good idea, i think there should be one for stock height trucks as well....

Old 05-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Great Idea, you should find out how to get it started, there should be a lifted, leveled and stock section...

Old 05-15-2010, 10:00 PM
we need a admin to start it!

Old 05-17-2010, 11:11 AM
You can count me in - I have been around and around for over a month and finally just went and ordered size tire I thought would fit - should be on by the end of the week - but I would gladly post my findings and pics to help everyone else out!!

Quick Reply: Idea to help everyone with wheel/tire combos