Trail Grapplers are in....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trail Grapplers are in....

Here is a little teaser, going to get them put on tomorrow so more pics (and better quality) to follow. I cant wait

Old 03-26-2010, 01:56 PM
295/70-18?

Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
295/70-18?
Yes Sir.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Sweet. That's gonna look sick, been waiting on someone to throw them on a Lariat with stock wheels.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
Sweet. That's gonna look sick, been waiting on someone to throw them on a Lariat with stock wheels.
Yea, I have not seen it yet either. I am excited...

Old 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sweet! Make sure and turn them with the pointy side out like Weber27 did so they don't rub the UCA alot.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks, is that why he remounted his?

Trending Topics

Old 03-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah....they were rubbing pretty regular so he switched em around and now only at full lock.

By the way, I am so ***** jealous.....I want to upgrade so bad these stockers are killing me I just can't get it past the goalie right now..

Last edited by hawg_man; 03-26-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:19 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Gonna look good man!

Old 03-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by hawg_man
Yeah....they were rubbing pretty regular so he switched em around and now only at full lock.

By the way, I am so ***** jealous.....I want to upgrade so bad these stockers are killing me I just can't get it past the goalie right now..
Ok, I and another member asked him in one of his post if he thought moving the flat side in would help....guess it does. I dont mind a little rubbing esp if its only at full lock.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Mdhawkin glad to see you went with the new Trail Graps. Did you get them from 4wheelonline as well? I am super excited to see what they look like on your lariat!

Definitely put the v-shaped lugs facing out. It made a huge difference. I can put it at full lock and I only feel it touching not really rubbing or bumping like it did before. It made me a little nervous to continue to backup or give it gas while it was rubbing before cause it was pretty significant. But now its completely different.

Good luck, cant wait for pictures!!!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Weber27
Mdhawkin glad to see you went with the new Trail Graps. Did you get them from 4wheelonline as well? I am super excited to see what they look like on your lariat!

Definitely put the v-shaped lugs facing out. It made a huge difference. I can put it at full lock and I only feel it touching not really rubbing or bumping like it did before. It made me a little nervous to continue to backup or give it gas while it was rubbing before cause it was pretty significant. But now its completely different.

Good luck, cant wait for pictures!!!
Evening Weber, I did get them from 4wheelonline as well, as you have already stated, great service. Ordered them monday night and they were in today (friday). I will get them put on tomorrow afternoon and will make sure to put the V-side out, thanks for the heads up. I will try to get pics up tomorrow, but I am going to try catching a couple fish in the evening. If I dont get pics up tomorrow they will be up for sure sunday. Thanks again for all the advice, I am very excited.

On another note, (I will post in the chips & programmers section too) anyone know off the top of their head what i need to set my Gryphon to, to accommodate the new tires?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by mdhawkin
Evening Weber, I did get them from 4wheelonline as well, as you have already stated, great service. Ordered them monday night and they were in today (friday). I will get them put on tomorrow afternoon and will make sure to put the V-side out, thanks for the heads up. I will try to get pics up tomorrow, but I am going to try catching a couple fish in the evening. If I dont get pics up tomorrow they will be up for sure sunday. Thanks again for all the advice, I am very excited.

On another note, (I will post in the chips & programmers section too) anyone know off the top of their head what i need to set my Gryphon to, to accommodate the new tires?
Awesome. There is always time for fishing so I dont blame ya! Glad you used 4wheelonline.com I will give them as much business as I can great thing they got going there and great price, they saved me $439 compared to discount tire.

Im excited for you, its going to look like a brand new truck!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Weber27
Awesome. There is always time for fishing so I dont blame ya! Glad you used 4wheelonline.com I will give them as much business as I can great thing they got going there and great price, they saved me $439 compared to discount tire.

Im excited for you, its going to look like a brand new truck!
I agree %100, good business needs to be recognized. I could not find anywhere that could touch their price, not to mention their prompt shipping. Tires arrived in perfect condition! I hope we are able to put a few in the boat tomorrow, but worse case its an evening on the water. Thanks again !! BTW welcome to the site.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Technical Article Contributor

cant wait to see some pics

Quick Reply: Trail Grapplers are in....