New tires, need advice.

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Well when I can't find a local dealer for Procomp and the rims were at least $500 cheaper online, I think it was a pretty good decicion on my part. Also, no matter where I bought the tires, Procomp should step up and take care of the problem..Right?

Just think, if it weren't for the internet, we wouldn't be having this conversation. This world is dependant on the internet and internet business. So anyone saying they would never buy stuff online or whatever is fooling themselves. Should I go to the bank to do my banking and get charged extra fees for using the teller services when I can do the same thing online? I could go on all day, I think you see my point.

I'm just saying, Procomps customer service sucks and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. And I will never buy another Procomp product,ever.

I'm sure other tire companies have had balancing issues as well. Again, right now it's my issue and Procomp won't take care of it...

And to throw it out there, the first place that tried to balance them is the Ford dealership my brother works at and they did everything they could. Even switched the tires around on different rims to see if that would work. So I doubt they just called them junk because I didn't buy them there.

BREW
your right they should have better customer service and be taking care of the issue.

im not saying not to get things off the internet cuz i get stuff all the time. im just saying some things id just buy in person since it would be easier. rims i would get online but i was just saying tires are one thing i would do in person since sometimes your not sure what size will fit and what not and the shop can put them on and check.

Quick Reply: New tires, need advice.