Anyone with Swamper M-16 Experience?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone with Swamper M-16 Experience?

Just bought an 08 h2 SUT. It's so damn nice inside I don't want to have the typical tire drone I've been used to on my ford with the IROKS. It currently has BF GOODRICH all terrains. I really don't want to go with anything that would be more than a teensy bit louder than them. I've heard good things about the toyo MT's, can anyone make a direct comparison on those to the BFG AT's on the highway?

And ya...the m-16 looks like a damn intersting tire but I can't find out too much about them being they're are so new. Can anyone comment on them in regards to noise or comparison to a quiter MT like the toyo?

Chris

Old 12-05-2008, 03:47 PM
i was trying to find some when i was in the tire market. dont know too much about them either but i do know they are one bad looking tire.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've read a couple of magazine reviews that were good. However, it's a new tire and feedback is limited.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:35 PM
ya.....I've read some reviews too. But I don't always trust what those guys have to see. I have yet to find a truly unbiased mag out there.

Hopefully someone reading has them or has a buddy with em. I know my local 4 wheel parts said they're starting to pick up a good amount of orders for them, but have not heard any real feedback yet.

DANG....wich Parnelli Jones made their AT for a 22in rim never heard a bad thing about them and they sure do look the biz in person

Quick Reply: Anyone with Swamper M-16 Experience?