AD Delco Rotors Rusting???!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AD Delco Rotors Rusting???!!

Ok so I was told before to try AC Delco pads and Rotors on my 04 SCREW. Figured why not cause from what I can find online they are made by the same manufactur as CarQuest/Raybesto etc.. anyways, Had all four put on and was very impressed, looked nice and great stopping power compared to Factory...(which i guess isnt great in the first place) but now after a couple of months and about 6k on them... the AC Delco rotors are all rusty looking.... cheap crap or is somthing wrong with just my set? Anyways before I go to the place that sold them to me and bitch them out im looking for some help from you guys, what should I do?... and I know some of you off the bat are just going to say buy some expensive slotted/drilled high performance rotors... what should I do.?? thanks guys.
-Greg

Old 01-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most OEM and similar rotors rust. What did you expect? Around the outer area where the vents are you mean? Unless you paint it (buys time only) that's what will happen. You can get rotors that don't, they are made with something or coated with something. I don't know what to tell ya, mine rusted within weeks but has looked the same since, 2 yrs now.

Quick Reply: AD Delco Rotors Rusting???!!