Mickey Thompson Classic II - Care and Maintain

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mickey Thompson Classic II - Care and Maintain

Hey guys - just put my new set of Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels on my truck and living in Colorado and the climate here, I have become very "picky" about the look of these wheels. Any advice you can provide on the care and maintenance of these wheels would be great. I would love to keep the "freshly unpacked" appearance for as long as possible. FYI - this is my first ever set of custom wheels and have no idea on where to begin.....

Old 12-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wash them once a week with soap and water. Every month or so, polish them with something like Blue Majic or Mother's aluminum polish. A Mother's Powerball will make the job easier.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
I agree with what Wandell said;they also still make a product called" Flitz " which is real good too, we used to use it on offshore boat's to keep stainless trim looking good, also great on polished aluminum. Congrat's on the Mickey Classic's "nice looking wheels"

Old 01-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the Classic Lock and PawPaw and Wandell know best. I use the Mothers brand on my wheels and it works well. Most Important thing is to wash them at least once a week to keep all that crap they put on the roads OFF. Congrats on the new wheels.

Quick Reply: Mickey Thompson Classic II - Care and Maintain