Not totally sure where to post this??

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Not totally sure where to post this??

Anyways here goes, I ll try to make this as easy to follow as possible.
I just had my engine pulled 1 month ago to get my plugs done, and already had an issue with an exhaust bracket not being tightened down and causing some rattling.

Well anyways, today I was driving to work and my brake pedal began making a rattling noise like something was rubbing but it was only when I was in D or R and applying the brake to slow/stop.
I got under the dash and looked at it and checked to make sure things were tight in the cab, looked good. Then I opened the hood, checked things and shut it. Then drove back from work and it was still doing it. I can feel it in the brake pedal when it begins doing the shaking/rubbing. Then when I turnoff my car, it makes a noise as if its slowing, kinda like its part of the engine rubbing while its running and my brakes are applied. Then it stops onmce the engine totally stops.

Any ideas? recommendations? Etc? I think Im going to call tomorrow and try to get it back in ASAP since I dropped 1200 to get it all fixed and just rolled 90k last weekend. Might as well spend the cash and get it all looked at and repaired now before the winter gets too bad.

Any help would be awesome.

Quick Reply: Not totally sure where to post this??