How Safe are these?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Safe are these?

Hey Guys, I have a 99 F250 Light Duty, and as most of you probably know, they have seven lug wheels. It is ungodly hard to find nice wheels for my truck. So, I am considering these. How safe are these to run, I dont do a WHOLE lot of off roading and I plan to get a 6" Fabtech Lift in the future and run 37" tires. Help me out guys! Thanks.

Heres the Link Again!

Old 11-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Seven Lug
Hey Guys, I have a 99 F250 Light Duty, and as most of you probably know, they have seven lug wheels. It is ungodly hard to find nice wheels for my truck. So, I am considering these. How safe are these to run, I dont do a WHOLE lot of off roading and I plan to get a 6" Fabtech Lift in the future and run 37" tires. Help me out guys! Thanks.

Heres the Link Again!
I had four of those from the same company, they were 5 lug to 6 lug, and they came in 2 pieces that bolt together with allen type bolts. Anyway, I had to cut like 1/2" off of each of my lugs so the 2nd half of the adapter would even bolt on. After having them on the Navigator for like a month, one of the heads of the allen head bolts just broke off and luckily I was at a stop light and a lady told me that my rear tire was wobbling. If she hadn't of said anything right then, I probably would have lost the whole wheel/tire on the freeway! I don't recommend them after that, especially if you are going to try running 37s. Now I did also have a set of 2" and 2 1/2" "spacers" for a Sport Trac before those and never had a problem. I think it is just the 2 piece adapters that you want to be careful of.

Quick Reply: How Safe are these?