Toyo Proxes S/T

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2001, 12:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Toyo Proxes S/T

For any of you putting an 18" rim on your ride and want the same size tire thats on the Llightning, theres an alternative to the very expensive BF Goodrich or the stock Goodyear that a lot of Lightning owners complain about. Its the Toyo Proxes S/T. I just put on the 295/45 18. They have an aggressive directional tread and a great treadwear rating of 420. It was just raining this morning and they stick real well. One last thing is that they're quiet on the highway. The cheapest place I found them online is at tirenet.com at $205 a tire and they only charge $32 to ship all four tires.

josh

Old 04-23-2001, 04:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jlaird...I don't have them yet...
But I'm looking to get set up with a set of SVT lightning chromes, with the 285/60/18 Proxes, hopefully by the end of April...

PS: I was qouted 179.00 ea for my size, and approx. 795.00 mounted and balanced..

------------------
MY 01 SuperCrew[list][*]XLT Package[*]MODS....[*]PowerAID T/B Spacer[*]AirRaid Kit[*]BORLA dual out the back, Phantoms[*]SuperChip[*]Speed Grill (Nascar style)[*]Interior enhancements[*]White faced speed gauges[*]ROUSH decal Package[*]Rhino sprayed on bed liner, RED to match truck[*]SONY CDX-CA605X Deck[*]POLK 5x7 3ways in front, Polk 2 ways in back.
Wish list?[*]SuperCharger![*]Suspension work[*]Wheels and new rubber

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...&a=12179834&f=

Quick Reply: Toyo Proxes S/T