what kind?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 12:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what kind?

i have a 97 f150 2wd

what do i need when i go buy new brakes? i need new brakes but what do i buy? there are so many things relating to brakes that i dont know what exACTLY what i need.

how much do brakes cosT?

Old 11-26-2003, 09:32 PM
well the first thing you are going to need is brake pads. I would then get some anti squeek compound and some High temp grease. lastly would be some brake cleaner. If you really want to go all out you can get new grease seals and bearings and replace them while you have the rotors turned.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Pestco1
well the first thing you are going to need is brake pads. I would then get some anti squeek compound and some High temp grease. lastly would be some brake cleaner. If you really want to go all out you can get new grease seals and bearings and replace them while you have the rotors turned.
so than jusrt some brake pads? damn y r they so fucekn expensivE? the cheapest ones r 20 bucks still and i need back and front i think , maybe ill just get front for now, and back later, cuz i know i really need front ones.

Old 12-07-2003, 07:54 AM
they are brake pads they stop your truck you sure you want to go with the cheapest ones?

Quick Reply: what kind?