New mud grip tire in 16" sizes coming out!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2000, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New mud grip tire in 16" sizes coming out!

I went to my local tire shop cause i know the guy who owns it. There is a new mud grip tire coming out very soon called the Maxximm (sp?) Buckshot Mudder. It is a radial, will be offered in 15&16" sizes(16" first) and is very familiar in tread design to the Buckshot offered right now from Denman. I'm looking into a set of their new 315/75R16s...anyone else know more about these? Thanks for your help...
-Brandon

Old 12-11-2000, 11:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

My only advice on that one is make sure that they ride smooth, and don't shake, rattle, and roll when you come to stops after about 10,000 miles. Right now, Im saving up for a 4" susp to add to my 3" body lift for some 36's, but that 4 for 3 deal on ProComps is pretty tempting right now, for the 315/75R16's. I'd really recommend that deal, BigBad, because I've only heard good things about the ProComp mud-terrains on here, and that deal going on right now is pretty much unbeatable.

Old 12-12-2000, 12:48 AM
I'd usually agree right off, but after seeing these tires today, i'm really leaning towards them...they have a more severe tread than the ProComps but several people have already claimed to get 40,000 miles out of them, with very good results(the 285s came out several months back)...i've heard nothing but good, so its a toss up...only prob. is ProComp Muds are on late late backorder...i can order now for the special deal but wont get them for a month or 2. These i can get in a couple days. But I agree, both are tempting, especially since i can get the same deal on both...
-Brandon

Old 12-12-2000, 01:15 AM
Thumbs up

I ordered my Procomp M/Ts about two weeks ago from 4wheelparts they had a three for one deal that beat all others that I tried by $17.00 a tire. The big thing here is I recived them with in 10 working days it actually took 8. So if time is a problem there's the solution. The tires look good and handle well for a mud, slight road noise can be heared at low speeds but nothing extream, the exaust/radio drowns out the sound at highway speeds. I'm well pleased.

[This message has been edited by PRDOFIT (edited 12-12-2000).]

Quick Reply: New mud grip tire in 16" sizes coming out!