West AZ, CA, HI, NV

In or around vegas? where did you get your truck?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In or around vegas? where did you get your truck?

i got mine at team ford on 95. they gave me the trade i had and had teh only truck that met all my wants. i got it for 20200 OTD . they gave me 9K for the 04 explorer, i got a tax credit for the taxes i paid on the trade in and about 11K in incentives and stuff. i think the price was low 18K before taxes. scott McDanial was my salesman. i have never been more inpressed with a dealer. they even waited for me to drive to lodi ca to get the stock explorer wheels and gave me my 22's back (sold them after). i would give them 2

Old 12-28-2008, 01:13 AM
I got my 08 at Ford Country this time and my 01 at Team Ford. Team
Ford just didn't have the deal for me that Ford Country did. I got mine at a MSRP at of 40k for 28k, 31k out the door. In the deal was the ESP plan, the Extended warranty, black side step bars, a 3" level lift installed by them and under the warranty, and got a couple of tanks of gas out of em when it was at it's peak. The guys at Team Ford were nice but the deal wasn't there and the truck I wanted was not either.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Wow you guys got some smoking deals. I bought mine from my uncles over at Desert GMC/Buick. One is the manager and the other is a salesman. I got the truck back Dec. of 2006. Trucks were still in high demand and the gas prices hadn't gone sky high yet, but I thought I was getting a good deal...the "family" member deal. The truck was used and had 20,000 on it, I think there were asking somewhere around $25K for it. I got it for $19K OTD. Made me happy then but now I see you guys getting brand new trucks for less then I paid for my USED one.....man the economy sucks

Just the other day I sold my running boards to a guy with an 08 XL Supercrew, 2x4. I was installing them on his truck for him when he said he got his back in April or May of 2008 and paid $13,000!!!! I almost hit my head on the frame when he said that. I think his was the 4.6 though, but still a great deal for a good truck. Still kicking myself for not getting a 4x4

Quick Reply: In or around vegas? where did you get your truck?